Let the datamining begin.

Maybe, but an air strike would be hella powerful.

To me it sounds almost like a Sargent or lieutenant role, maybe you get 2 AI troops to boss around, artificial inflating the team numbers. They wouldn’t be super useful but as decoys. Drawing fire they would be good at.

I need more to go on for that one though, not enough information and not one I suggested (which I expect and am very cool with), I just can’t link a write up or guess more.

I own this game and I have every right to comment. If truth hurts you, sorry. New patch, look how many viewers this game has on Twitch, around 50, why? How come when the mode is great and illfonic is the best? Predator is popular franchise, what’s wrong? What’s the reason that game on PC is almost dead?

Twitch views have nothing to do with there are alot of great games that get shit views, and this game never had a big Twitch following,its not a streaming game its mostly has content on YouTube, and for gods sake its hasn’t even been day and people are writing this game off again, this happens every patch so if you want to leave then leave, no one is stopping you, and a game is dead when no one is playing it people still play it. Dont complain here this post has nothing to do with what your saying intially. And people have right to there own opinion if people like the game good, if people hate game good but dont dog on people who like the game.

1 Like

It will build a following. Lots of threads for you to go vent in that aren’t here.

Its been 5 months Dead By Daylight didn’t blow up until I think year 2? Correct me if im wrong.

1 Like

You are right they got just enough response that first year to push through and now they get to be king of the hill… at least till PHG gets to year 2, 😉

I’m actually pretty happy that we’re getting simple modes that will hopeful expand the player base. The things I imagine for year 3 would probably just make most of the community shake their heads. We’ll get there one melt down at a time though.

1 Like

I figured we would get 2 or 3 years depending on how year 2 went( I want it to last longer), I wasn’t expecting much from year one, I was expecting City Hunter to be later down the line, but so far there not doing too bad for a small dev team. Yes there are some really frustrating stuff rn but within time things will get better, its how asymm work though its hard to call it that with clash but I still consider an asymm as of rn.

I will quote

XQC (AKA famous streamer also a good one i like):

“Sorry guys i only play fully released games, demo games are kinda useless and boring and so are early access with no content”

Which means xqc still probably will play it again at some point… last time he tried it was on beta launch day and it was 7 min que that he couldnt be asked to wait and he left.

So in all fairness i think its safe to say once this game is like semi fully done with content build up and all of tech and gear stuff i think most of his viewers will suggest predator.

And then i can see people hording into the game.

1 Like

Yup sounds about right, these games take time to get there footing and a following.

Don’t worry to much, if we can make it too year two, we can get Streamers to actually stream it. Just like a Dbd had to build up their streamers by giving them things on a schedule, that they could then build series off of.

1 Like

I absolutely loathe that about game development these days

1 Like

I agree with you 100% but sadly that is how market for games are these days.

I don’t but only because I acknowledge that I wouldn’t get these asymmetrical games without it. They simply wouldn’t be made.

When a big studio looks at them they just kinda blink at them, look at RE-R, it got bundled with a Story game. I bet it’s made ten times the amount of money as that story game would have without it though.

1 Like

Resident Evil has been doing just fine without multiplayer

The story took a hit so that resistance could be added

I think it would have made more money if they scrapped the multiplayer or released it later

2 Likes

Sure, but their future games will benefit from the success they are having with Resistance.
Every new RE game just gives the multiplayer more content. It’s really quite a good system. To build off a successful franchise and recruit new players too. It’s good business but they didn’t have a lot of faith in the genre and so bundled it. Probably going to turn out very well for them in the long run.

I prefer resident evil to be single player

I’ll never play a multiplayer resident evil offering and I won’t be missing anything

2 Likes

Resident Evil 8 featuring new S.T.A.R.S vs Werewolves asymm game.

🤮

2 Likes

Though if they can capture the horror of 7 but increase it 8 is going to best horror game of 2021.

Here’s a sneak peak

1 Like