Let the datamining begin.

THE HORROR!

1 Like

Speaking of resident evil

Iā€™m going to finally beat 7!

Your in for a trip, have fun.

So much gross in that game.

Do love the opening though, it was well done.

Good gross, honestly if it wasnt as graphic I wouldnā€™t have liked it as much, it gave zero shits and I loved it.

Iā€™m very happy 8 looks to be moving in the same direction as 7. Werewolves total threw me for a loop, but I think itā€™s going to work well.

1 Like

Predator needs more gore xDā€¦

I want to skin people šŸ˜ˆ and attatch them on trees

I want to see better blood details as i slice someone with wrist as in silent kill and maybe even slice people apart lmao

1 Like

Hey so about the OWLF class yup.

rqrhefua8pq51

@Slasher_Clone @Fire @BadBlood @Idunno56

And the fully model new masks.

EDIT: I did not realize this has been posted allready my apologies.

4 Likes

Lol. We can have green skin now?

I think its just the untexered model, idk maybe its thermal paint, to go with the suit.

Never seen a game where a guy needed to wear that before. He must do something different than the comms they already have.

I mean the suit looks cool but how they balance this freightens me, is it like ice cold all the time, or does there thermal signiture not show up at all, and can they mud up, which I donā€™t seem them needing to with the suit.

You donā€™t need to look for a radio to call for reinforcements if the radio is with you

I think i might know the premise. It could be a Double Cross.
FT siding with Stargazerā€¦and maybe OWL is there to help out.

1 Like

Yeah all this ft is cool and all but where is the new Predators?

1 Like

Wow thanks for @ me!!!

@idek here r the masks fully shown they look dope

Sorry for tagging you.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good thing lol

1 Like

Ah my bad I misunderstood.

1 Like

They look absolutely badass I havenā€™t seen these photos yet they look much better than the other photo I seen

1 Like