Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

Thanks arrow! I’ll try to make comparative screenshots with said settings on PC and as well with PS4 (from same point and with same viewing angle) the next days - hope that will be fine then…

Howdy King! I like your notion…

Is this an application? PC or PS4?

Voldemort? :))

Probably not, I think he has no picture for that…

Only if that’s latin for Illfonic XD

1 Like

I googled a bit and found this:

So, really no cheats out there?

So to apply I just give video I’m on PS4

Application acknowledged!

But I have to mention, that we now have one PS4 applicant too much already. Whereas two PCs are still missing - if I counted correctly…

Any good PC predator out there, who has the stones to apply?

You will take place to the challenge?

No, I do not think that would make any sense - I am really still a beginner with Predator Hunting Grounds and until yet I nearly just played fire team - so, as a predator, you would just need half-an-arrow for me yet :)

I also think it is important, that there is someone, call him “referee” or whatsoever, who is not involved personally and so can be deemed to be as neutral as possible.

But I will enjoy all that as a spectator!

Dont warry we all 800+ hours in the game, we will put the roles and decide how it’s going to be as we are the players launching the challenge 😉. So dont warry you can take place as ps4 beginner.

As fire team I would do this, but not as predator. I just played predator three days and then decided that the controlling of predator is nothing for me…

If you want to nerf your team, I am quite willing to be your third wheel in the FT :)

(by the way, I think, we already have enough PS4 players, right? If I counted well, we already have 5 - but just 2 PCs; I am PS4)

Do not know, what you exactly mean with this? Didn’t the challenge was launched by our discussion? I think, I am quite a part of that still, right?

It’s gonna be easy to find 2 more pc dont warry

2 Likes

Ok I will seat this one out there is more PS4 preds because there are more good pred mains in PS4 but PC got the fire team

Hey, Drugstor, let’s see how the application list looks like, when we start. Maybe arrow and his mates then even are willing to play one or two games more with those PS4 players who exceed the number of 4.

Or we setup another round with another FT. So, just be a little patient, we will try to make everybody happy :)

By the way, guys out there, would there also be a premade top class PS4 fire team, who would be willing to do the 3-vs-1 challenge too?

1 Like

I’m willing to do it if you let me. I’m currently trying to ask the people that were in my team for the PS4 tournament if they want to do it or not

1 Like

So when we will do this? Tomorrow? Or this evening maybe? Let me know now

I think we should wait until the update 29th is out and stable, as it won’t be so easy to organize all matches in/on one day - we have to take all individual time schedules into account - so the matches very likely will be spread over several days.

And there are no several days before the 29th…

We are not in a hurry right? If I remember right, you told me, that this week is resp. was bad for you (“This weekend I have to take place at a physioterapist specialization course , so I won’t be able to play”) - and then comes the update first…

But the concrete dates certainly just depend on you and the other contestants in the end. Just let us take the time to prepare everything well before we ‘officially start’…

By the way, still two PC pros missing…

2 Likes

I finished course for this week btw, about time zone we have european one. Challenge could be this weak maybe?