Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

Yeah, right, and I guess they do not have any good statistics about 3vs1 in the “top class”…

Sure no problem my channel name on youtube is Taemiller98

I don’t mean to discourage you, but you should know it’s not going to be remotely easy. I’m a PS4 player too, I don’t play in the same tier as them. (If we had tiers)

Have you faced PC pre-made’s before, you have to fight them differently. Can’t ever be still or you’ll get creamed. I wish you luck though.

2 Likes

Excellent, I will have a look at that - but not now, my timezone says: 05:40 AM now… So, good night:)

They likely don’t have easy access to that information. They could have a Predator who’s never lost a match and it likely wouldn’t be visible in the data they actually look at. Which is probably match length, deaths, revives and matches won/tie/lost. All spread out over days, weeks and months at this point.
The more important analytics are probably things like time logged in, matches played, server population over time, highs and lows.

I don’t envy whoever has to keep track of it all.

PS. Tae, I’ll try and give your channel a look later. Glad you’re will to try, finding PS4 Pred’s is likely going to be a pain… I’m very curious to see how this plays out.

Yeah, right - and think about the cheating problem. Those predators who win the most, might just be those people, who did not understand what this game is for… I hope, that we can keep cheating out of our little combat!

So man, bye to you too - my bed is dearly awaiting me…

1 Like

Yes I have fought premade pc team and won a handful of them, its not hard especially with clear thinking and understanding what’s everybody’s role i.e. who has sniper, who chases you, the one that hides but deals huge damage.

3 Likes

That’s a bet man thanks!

2 Likes

I am by no means the best out there but i would like to participate if possible sounds really fun!!
My PSN is DARK_CHEVALIER and I play on a PS4PRO on a regular 1080p vizio I have a youtube channel with some Vids of my matches if you want to check em out hipe I make the Cut even if not I Will Def watch the results !!

Our PHG community not so big, and that means you can fight literally every Pred of this forum, at least those who considered as high top class and want to test themself. Just launch the tournament every week\month, when you got the number of predators is needed. This will allow to get most trully statistics.

1 Like

Great idea. I’d love to see it.

You have to do at least two matches per predator giving each side a chance to learn and to apply different tactics. 8 matches is too small a sample to make a conclusion. If any statistical significance is to be had, I think you’d need at least 50 matches, but 16 would be pretty good too. In 8 matches, a single match has too much weight.

Well likely get the update at the start of next week and there may be buff/nerf changes.

Keeping premades out of just random match making pool is actually a good idea, that way balance changes wont have to factor in pre mades as much cause they have there own separate category when it comes to balance.

3 Likes

I’ll gladly check up on them

2 Likes

you guys better wait a balance patch before doing that tournament becaue rigth now game is in ft favor.

(would love to participate but i will wait for the patch first.)

2 Likes

I’m more waiting for a stable framerate.

3 Likes

!

1 Like

how about you play with real player instead of ps4 noob ;)

1 Like

Illfonic should hold off on the update until this study is finished 😂😂

1 Like

Lol

That would be the funnies shit. Let’s says they’re running a bit behind so to cover up, they have us do a tourney and delay the update. That way they buy more time and say that they respect their forum. Devilish

1 Like