Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

hahahaha what the hell are you talking guy

3 Likes

i dont know he is embarassing himself rigth now

1 Like

open your eyes the balance is broken to you i say it

2 Likes

Participate and put your money where you mouth is, figuratively of course.

2 Likes

Thank you for the mention

2 Likes

This is a off topic discussion.

How many trolls in that open post. Illfonic should ban these ones in order to make the discussion usefull for every one.

1 Like

Iā€™m up for doing it. I play on PS4 and Iā€™m from the UK (itā€™s 15:30 currently) and I tend to be on between 4-9 pm

3 Likes

This isnt even a discussion yall just want to stroke your egos.

If youā€™re as good as you claim you are, Iā€™d love to see you participate in the tournament. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Dude Youā€™ve been a massive pain for a few days lol
Starting problems for no reason just ignore if you donā€™t wanna be apart of it

3 Likes

Mehh. In there eyes sure. Im just speaking the truth.

1 Like

hey kid what about you return be toxic somewhere else.

1 Like

Huh???

Great Kayne,

application acknowledged. I will take some time this weekend to have a look at your channel too.

CU

1 Like

Letā€™s see how this small test work out - then we indeed can discuss how to proceedā€¦

Donā€™t think so. In a real war, you do not get a second chance tooā€¦

I know, remember, itā€™s me, Sheldonā€¦ This is no scientifically valid test and the outcome has no ā€œprovingā€ character. Imagine, the FT win 100% - then they might just be more skilled than the small number of predators chosen - or vice versa.

The pure outcome does not say anything - but I think the videos will.

And please also take into account that we all have different time zones etc. - there is a little effort in the organization of this tournament.

Just take it as a start, if the participants are willing to extend the number of matches after that, we all would love thatā€¦ If not, thatā€™s fine too.

Foremost this is funā€¦

3 Likes

Right, that might lead to a delay - as we can start this little event not before the system runs stable and all participants had time to get used to the new stuff. True. But that should not hinder usā€¦

That is why we play 3 vs 1 (not 4 vs 1ā€¦). Do you think, the FT is still overpowered for 3 vs 1?

2 Likes

Canā€™t see why a thread working on an experiment concerning the most discussed topic ā€œbalancingā€ should be ā€œoff topicā€. But thanks for the hint.

1 Like