Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

Love to hear that man!

Application acknowledged!

CU

2 Likes

It is a discussion about how such an event should be carried out to get useful results. Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Funny, that you mention it. Until this post just PS4 “noobs” had the stones to apply… Where are you, superhuman-PC-players? Feel free to apply too…

2 Likes

The only reason why the PS4 players had the balls to apply is because they don’t know what they are getting themselves into, they do not know who
arrow _callis is or thunderWolf or prozi.pix, or makcumy, or great-salumein, or dragos-ua, harrypotter81, or chemical710, these are all top tier FT players, I have played against them all and won and have gotten beaten by them more times than I won, even 3 players is tough I played 3 games of 3ft vs me as pred against arrow, prozi and some one else out of those three games I only won one and lost two.

So that is the reason these PS4 players are ballsy they don’t know what’s coming😂😂😂

But I do consider myself in the top 10% of all pred players and I don’t really care if the forums see me win or lose I got nothing to lose, so in the spirit of having fun and entertaining all the children on this forum(myself included) I volunteer as tribute as the first PC predator let the games begin
URA URA URA!!!

3 Likes

Hooray!

Application acknowledged!

CU

I already know about @Arrow_calis because I played some FT games with him once. I know what I’m getting into

4 Likes

Glad to have you in the team :)

2 Likes

Yes, I know the schedule will be tough. I hope everyone goes smoothly

1 Like

Okay fine fair. Since I have been called out to explain myself instead of just being toxic I will do both.

So where to start. That this is not the first time the balance argument has been brought up, and im sure it wont be the last. This game is not balanced around 4 high skilled players who all play Multiple games together. No this game is balanced around 4 random players to go against 1 killer. Hence all the ft buffs and Predator nerfs every patch.

How do I know this to be the case its pretty obvious really. If this game was ment to be played in pre made squads that would be the only option. Not a 2nd option.

Now on the topic of stroking your own egos. Yall are boasting yall can beat a good pred with 3 players under 50% of the time. If that is not stroking an ego idk what is.
This tournament is a off topic discussion disguised as a balance argument.

1 Like

Forgot to mention I’m in central time zone and i am available to play 9am-2pm and 12am-3am Sat-Wed but I’m usually free Thurs-Fri

1 Like

I really really think pre mades should only be fit if they have

Ranked and unranked to randos know what their getting into

Then you’ll also have normal hunt mode which no pre mades r allowed so the game can be played how they want it to be ig

Randos can still play ranked and unranked
But it’ll be good so preds know if they could possibly be touched instead of going in with no clue

So they have an idea if their gonna be overpowered ig

2 Likes

Well shit, I’m late to the party. When does this start?

You already have my name, arrow.
Central time (GMT -6)
PSN: SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
Epic: SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
@Arrow_calis
@Bonator

3 Likes

This counts as a community activity for PHG, ego is irrelevant man. It’s for fun mostly, but it might also get dev eyes looking at it.

5 Likes

Of course it is. That’s all we ever talk about. But usually the conversation goes, ‘i did this…therefore buff/nerf’. At least here we’ll have some semi objective data and not one-man statistics. They’ll have fun, well get entertained and illfonic…yeah…we know what they will do XD

2 Likes

It is one thing to claim things, it is another to prove them. The whole thing at least started as a discussion - I have mentioned the belonging thread earlier.

I do not see the relevance whether it is still a discussion or “off-topic”, but from my understanding “off-topic” topics are just topics which do not have anything to do with Predator Hunting Grounds.

Whether this is the understanding of those who made this forum too, I do not know. Whether it is your understanding, I do not care, sorry man :)

I nevertheless do not dislike you for pointing out your opinion, we are still shiny…

In other, non multiplayer games, you can choose whether you wants it easy, medium or tough – at least something like this would be desirable - I agree.

It would not only be desirable for top tier premade, who seek a challenge, but for beginners, who still need time to learn, too. If a beginner plays vs top tiers he has nothing to learn but that games are very short :)

1 Like

Exactly my point :)

1 Like

Skoo, you made my day,

application acknowledged!

When and how it does start is not clear yet - I guess we have to wait what happens after the update and I think it will take place over several days - in individual appointments due to timezone issues.

But I am too VERY EXCITED already :))

1 Like

I have no clue if I’m a “top predator,” but I’ll never back down from a challenge. The hard part is coordinating schedules.

1 Like

I already sent you a request like 3/4.days ago

1 Like