Lets talk berzerker. (please come discuss)

Agreed to disagree, thanks for the argument though. You made some good points

As did you

also itā€™s worth mentioning we did tell you the meta weapons thru that video itā€™s any gun that kills pred in 7.5 seconds or less as thatā€™s plenty of time to get a kill when there are 4 people thatā€™s about 2 seconds of sustained fire per person less if you going for less kill time weapons

but otherwise good chat

1 Like

Well yes but no, but it doesnt matter. Definitely good chat.

Here with no accuracy required nor skill required and ammo to spare. More meta than ARā€™s because lmg is braindead. Anyone can do this and four people running it is ridiculous. Grinding vera in my sleep.

You can 100% solo zerkers because melee is barely viable against a single FT member running the right guns. God forbid someone jump infront of you or miss a slam or go for a quick claim. He only glanced a single nade hit from my potato teammate and was on the ground for a grand total of 4 seconds.

Just switch to the lmg on support and suddenly youā€™re a god check it out instead of brainstorming. Beserker needs buffs or FT guns need nerfs if anything because this isnā€™t a ā€œtank.ā€

I completely forgot about the lmg lol. jesus

I cant believe people find this kinda meta bullshit fun. Im not saying everything should be perfectly equal but god damn things like that shouldnt be so drastically more powerful.

Thanks for the clip though, good example.

If anything the LMG should be on the lower side as its got the larger mag size

LIES THIS IS THE MOST TACTICAL SKILLFUL WAY TO PLAY THE GAME ITS NOT OVERTUNED AT ALL!
/s

I finished my daily challenges pretty quick though ngl

Im still working on the weekly of popping the mask off, but I havent been trying too hard to do it.

I hear what youā€™re saying but I donā€™t necessarily agree @Lazycollinator. I run a Berserker by default. His tankiness fits my aggressive Playstyle: I love dipping in and out of Fireteams to confuse the hell out of them (to the point to where I saw a few aiming up at the Trees when I landed Cloaked LOL). Sure, we get extra Tankiness and can sponge up some extra Damage. But against a very well oriented Fireteam, your Health Bar will melt just as fast as Scoutā€™s. Even with Impenetrable active as one of my Perks.

I find that the shorter Leaps actually help tremendously for disorienting Fireteams who love to aggro you along with Bunny Hops and Running/Sliding to confuse them further. Iā€™ve also become a fan of doing short Leaps into Slams in-between all of the bobbing and weaving. I earned a few double and triple downs using that method. So rewarding.

And if Iā€™m to use the Combi-Stick I always use it as a Quick Toss Attack instead of using it as a Melee Attack. While potent, itā€™s Swings are too slow with a whopping Cooldown Animation. While itā€™s good to chase down a Straggler, itā€™s unwieldly to use against multiple Players. The Quick Toss though?? Itā€™s insanely good, quick, and catches plenty of Players off guard. Especially for those who Mud up, those who are reviving or those who are focused on Collecting Veritanium/Objective Points.

Lastly, Iā€™ve found my Playstyles improving since I have a better grasp on each Predator Subclass. Yes, the Scout and Hunter can still do massive up-close Damage, but also have to be aware of the Damage/Mobility tradeoff. As a Scout, I found myself playing far more patiently and from a distance. As a Hunter, it was more middle ground between the Scout and Berserker.

I dont really disagree with anything you said. And I dont want to take away the playstyle of the berzerker.

Im just saying that he is a bit overtuned in my opinion. Im not saying we should nerf him into the ground by any means, but I would wager that decreasing his damage resistance by maybe 5-10% would be enough to stop people bitching. while also not making berzerker absolutely worthless.

1 Like

seems u talking about meā€¦ though its gone now pressure on predator until they undo their god dam mistake i feel weaker with berkerzer getting too much dmg like scout its fcking bullshit even daily things all quest against predator they pressure ppls to play as ft this hunting area fcking fcked when i go to ft to see wth is going on usually one asshole leaving or afk or just walking around in the fcking map alone which called troll by new generation tree animation bugs are still exist i was expecting this fcking bullsht while everyone waiting for fix i fcking knew itā€¦ they made more fcking worse

They pressure people to play as fireteam so that more people play as FT. Which is healthy for the game

its ur window and none can see what will happen next perhaps with time we will see the wolf with bettermentsā€¦ for now its fcking suckā€¦

I have been maining zerker since 44. Played nothing else. Win most of my games, using the net gun and my wrist blades. I run impenetrable and fearless perks. I sometimes use traps and motion detectors. Iā€™ve lost 3 games in the last 4 days. I dinged 100 tonight. The losses i suffered were because of pure stupid greed and impatience, forgwtting that second wind isnt off cooldown and have to bomb.

I have crushed some great teams, but I dont net 2-3 of the FT at once, I cant get any kills/claims and have to hop out and reset. Zerker is very squishy though. The FT just needs to aim gooder and support eachother. Dont get netted.

the berzerker isā€¦let s sayā€¦ā€œa melee blazingā€
that s why the FT is w8ing for him to engage.
the combistick and zerk combo is in my oppinion decent, but remember that the zerker has more dmg, but the atk speed is way way way lower then the other classes.
If i wanna use the combistick, il use it on scoutā€¦atk speed with fearless and some adrenal boost and down range.
on zerker, tbhā€¦is nerfed, a lot, and with dutch with a recon support and scout in a platoon of FTā€¦the zerker is quite dead. even with that combistick comboā€¦is gonna lose the SW and probably will think ā€œWTF IS THISā€
in conclusion, there is no need for a berserk to get nerfed, cuz in this patch we already got a nerf to the passive dmg on melee for the zerk class.
depends a lot of the perk that we use.
and second, i think if i wanna play the zerk class, il probably be a trapper.
and use my hp in advantage to focus 1 target.

1 Like

Yeah berzerker is squishy in the grand scheme of things, but so is hunter and scout and people still pull off great melee with those classes.

You did just say that the only losses you had were because of absolute greed. Thats how it should be. But as berzerk it doesnt get punished enough.

Trust me, if we are gonna nerf berz damage resist we are gonna roll back some of the melee and combi stick changes