Level Goes to '-1' in Lobby

PC platform. Had issue on Overgrowth (and have run into it on all other maps, too) that while in lobby, level is set to ‘-1’.

1 Like

Nothing new there. Another feature of their buggy servers. It’s been happening more frequently though.

Leaving the lobby usually resolves it.

You dont lose anything currency wise. Just put your number 1 loadout first… to bad i dropped the scout predator samurai and zerker. So much potential… now unusable at high level

1 Like

Yeah, I have had this happen to me since that 1.09 patch but figured yet another post about it would add to the growing list of bugs that their team needs to address — not holding my breath, though.

Yeah, I have been doing that since day 1 and it helped the first time I saw the level at -1 - I was like ‘wtf is this?’

ive seen this once as well…

Close game and restart -1 lvl will go away and be back to normal.

Just leaving the lobby fixes it as well. Mainly posted this to add to the list of bugs that have not been resolved.

I catch that -1 lvl bug at clash quite often. Very annoying, especially when you need to change loadout during da game, but with that bug you just can’t.

1 Like

Pssshh

Your only level -1? Git gud.

It’s definitely been happening more frequently since patch 2.11.

lol, yeah, it happened to me like two or three times in a row in my last game try!