Curent lvl and Veritanium values bug

Today I have 114 lvl and 11,212 Veritanium but the game shows me another:

Has been a an issue for a while will fix itself after i finish a round

Isnt this like the 4th post about it this week?

This happens 1/40 matches for me , i’m not losing sleep over it, but i wonder why everyone else is?

Ppl dont know how to read lol. They are to accustomed to instant gratification that they just think If I post it it will be fixed

I’ll showem what I think about instant gratification…NOT! Back to the polls! Vote for Isabelle!

1 Like

Tbh thats the next ft class I want next. I want her to have the ability to change scopes on the fly. She has everything from holo to 10x on her gun. Also want her to have a P-90 with a 100
Round extended mag

1 Like

Shes got this thing-not real world accurate according to the wiki: Not sure if we got something similiar in game.

1 Like

Would love that. Shoot a tracker dart into the pred that last 1 min

If they don’t make Isabella a DLC it would be a missed opportunity. There are actually woman playing this game too and would make perfect sense! They should unlock every part of the customization accept of course face…maybe they shoudl unlock hair or something, but every customization would be suitable for this character. She’s a cutey and people will want to buy her model and voice just to customize her. including myself- me being male doesn’t matter, i don’t scrutinize a great opportunity for a fun play! And it might actually place her in the 2025 canon…