List of Bugs

Below is a list of bugs that I’ve encountered. I’m sure there are much more or some that I have forgotten so feel free to response and add yours.

Bugs:

• level reset to -1, when that happens, player can’t change loadouts,
  • loadouts reset while connecting to play, especially on Fireteam side, I encounter this when not all gear points or perk points are spent on a class,
  • death sound of boars plays two times: when killing it and when Predator feeds on them,
  • no run animation for boars, they slide,
  • broken cutscenes on night maps, examples: when fireteam escapes from Predator and Predator survives (Predator roar at a chopper), opening cutscene on headquarters for Predator (it’s pitch black),
  • missing sound on cutscene when Predator body secured,
  • missing mission briefing sound from Zeus on several maps and missions types,
  • unobtainable veritanium and medkit spawns (below furniture, on walls but no interaction possible…) on headquarters, airstrip and other maps,
  • on Exiled, for example, alien hunter trophy is in the same place as skulls from Fireteam,
  • Exiled mask can’t equip platinum and gold tints, both are locked for some reason,
  • on interaction/mudding up, the “icon” with progress disappears,
  • while defusing a bomb, when Predator body rolls a bit, player can’t change symbols or the “defusing menu” disappears completely,
  • while trying to eat a boar (interaction), when a boar rolls a bit, the interaction disappears,
  • arrows from Yautja’s Bow are flying wherever they want, weapon behaves (aims) differently on thermal vision and without it,
  • multiple invisible walls while flying the disc, it gets stuck midair (every map),
  • broken predlocks physics (every long variation and Mr. Black especially),
  • energy consumption doesn’t show correctly with Modified Reserve perk,
  • jumping near trees automatically makes Predator climb the tree,
  • jumping near downed Fireteam that is bleeding out near a tree, automatically makes Predator climb the tree,
  • Predator doesn’t connect jumping between branches on multiple places,
  • while waiting for players to connect on Fireteam side, when they switch places between Predator and Fireteam, their UI doesn’t scale properly, you can’t see their loadout
1 Like
  • when veritanium is picked up and then player uses uav scanner, the scan still shows picked up veritanium on map
1 Like

this isn’t a bug it’s a feature of the branchswitch/jump key if you don’t like it unbind it

however leap/branchswitch doesn’t work still and hasn’t worked since launch so there is no equivalent key besides having two seperate keys for jumping and branchswitching

I will add:

• problems with sound,
  • FT mission to eliminate a leader is very often corrupted as it doesn’t show where he is and even after searching whole map you can’t find him,

But how often do you get them and can you recreate the bug.
NO?
Thought so . Trash this thread.

If you ask me, problems with sound every day, lvl -1 also almost every day and corrupted mision at least once a week

How long does it take you to restart a match?then how long does it take you to give a damn about the bug? In what way does it really matter if you can take 10 seconds and go the bug doesn’t really matter to the match. You suck because you need to get gud!

Sorry, but it is a paid product and here is a place to report problems. Maybe it will take 10s to restart it, but then another minute in a queue and when I do it 1000 times it will be over 17 hours, so do a simple math if it is not too hard for you before you replay

If you like to play games full of bugs then it is your choice. I understand that bugs are normal things, but if they are not sorted out from a day one, it means something is NOT ok.

1 Like

There is something wrong with you. If everyone will sit quiet they will never fix it. Here is a place to report it, so I do it and I don’t care about your opinion. It looks like you have no life and just refresh forum…

no a bug that never happens…results in fuckery.

Do you have pictures of the bugs?

Ignore him, he’s hit his head a few too many times and now thinks he’s a seal with an egg fetish.

This guy gets overly triggered the moment you mention one of these few things:

• bugs
  • console players
  • the number 23 or mr. 23
  • anything really, he’s a very angry individual and becomes incoherent and belligerent for seemingly no reason.

Delete your saved data

I like how you made this…they’re aware, but they just don’t care.

You know damn well all of these bugs are as common as a positive pregnancy test after prom night. Stop shilling because you want that one admin chick with the cat pic to notice you.

and this one since it affects gameplay right?