Literally zero counter play against good fireteam players Not coming back to this game

Not coming back to the game until predator gets buffed

Good fireteam players outmatch predator in every way. They know where you are even when you’re invisible. They can dodge plasma caster so its useless. Plasma caster doesn’t do enough damage anyway. Predator meele is the most useless piece of crap in this game since SOMEHOW SOME-FUCKING-HOW a guy with a knife does more damage than and can parry a 8 foot super strong alien monster. Seriously how does that makes any sense?.

7 Likes

Have you considered just helping with the mission?

2 Likes

You forgot to mention that FT can jump off buildings and just continue walking like nothing, take countless bullets and insta heal with some magic syrette…I mean, it’s a video game dude. You do realize the predator is a fictional character, right?

4 Likes

Git gud.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well pred ain’t hard to spot unless they’re standing absolutely still for 3 seconds and even the pred makes a lot of noise. As much as I dislike this it’s the only way for the FT to be able to fight an invisible opponent.

Yes they can dodge plasma as it’s a projectile however, they can only dodge it if:
A) you’re shooting from far as fuck away or
B) you can’t aim.
Caster does pretty decent damage already and with the right builds can one shot most classes, now with handheld buffed you can take down an assault with two hits out of eight.

Melee is strong however it’s janky as fuck so eh. Makes about as much sense as a guy injecting himself with chemical X and brushing off any damage or an 8ft bipedal alien jumping 30ft in the air.

4 Likes

Use the axe… there’s your solution and if your pred skills stillcant get it done then…
git gud

Axe is not the way to Go vs Pc premades, Just gonna kill yourself with that thing.

2 Likes

Yea bit this guys complaint is nothin takes away enough damage so if he uses the axe and has skill to be able to creep on em and smash em he’ll do damage assuming hes not using scout

It doesnt. Melee has never been that good and become more and more of a meme as FT kept buffed and Pred kept getting nerfed. Ranged ia the way.

Try to replicate the same gameplay Preds that Win vs premades play or Just quit. For plasma you need to charge and get direct on FTs to be effective, those Quick shots are more for 1v1 situations.

1 Like

Creep on when FTs can hear the Predator coming from a mile away? There is barely stealth for Pred on this game, a specially with melee. If he gets Lucky with the tracking he might get someone down but a good Squads Will make him go 2nd Wind in the process.

Axe is like using netgun with trapper perk, its an easy way to secure a 1v1 in theory but doesnt work well vs good premades.

1 Like

There are some good preds that make it work especially if they master the disc

If they are fast enough with disk they can down someone before the FT cancels the animation. But everytime the disk is used it gives away the Predator position through the sound, I dont consider It to be the best weapon for stealth.

I agree, I wish there was a more stealth option for Preds, like the only perk of specialization really is disciplined, and only scout has that.

1 Like

Which doesnt even help that much. One step and all stealth is gone for the Pred

There should be more perks for stealth. Making the cloaking, bio-mask sounds quieter, a perk called light foot where it’s movement sounds are quieter. The pred in 87 was purely stealth until he 1v1 Dutch. It’s a big part in their tactics

1 Like

Or light stepper. Yea @Samhain13 from that angle I can see wut you mean by stealth. I was saying in the sense your not seen throwing it then its a better trade off cuz if they shoot the disc your not taking damage but you can hurt them.

Yeah I think Light Stepper is a pred from the comics

Perfect

1 Like