every loadout resets when i use scout/valkyrie and hunter
but when i use elder they work fine (same loadouts) idk if this helps

so i did more tests , i tried the ā€œbuggedā€ loadouts with others classes

1. Scout just empty the loadout
  2. valkyrie changes the weapons in loadout
  3. Hunter same with valkyrie

4)city hunter seems fine
5)Elder is fine
6) samurai is ā€¦strange , 90% of the times it keeps the right weapons but sometimes it changes 1 of them

i didnt test the other classes

@Courier
@OldKingHamlet

Same here no weapons or equipment save in any load out. Soon as i finish a match they reset. load up a new game, they reset. So irritating .

good testing jim, all the info is usful im sure.

If you could make a loadout that you know would bug out, then before joining a match, close the game, zip your save file (itā€™s located in %localappdata%\Spacefish\ just zip the whole saved folder) and email it to info@illfonic.com, we can get that in front of QA directly.

In that email, also include a small number in Predator: Hunting Grounds. Itā€™s on the Options screen, in the bottom right corner. It can be hard to read, so a screenshot is fine.

This will help immensely as we can test the loadout on accounts that have everything unlocked, see if it glitches, and then 1:1 against your personal unlocks

2 Likes

posted this to the topic on steam forums regarding same issue. hope thats no a problem.

I just sent you the email

so did you get my email ? did you try the loadout ?
some feedback would be nice
@OldKingHamlet

its not only yours they will be looking at and they cant reply to everyone. If they do need anything they will probably reply by email. we just have to let them work

Try this, you will basically override some of the points where the game validates your loadouts and resets them, but I canā€™t say for sure that it works for other people all of the time, as it hasnā€™t been tested with enough people yet.
The basic issue lies in the game itself, which creates bugging loadout files, even if you delete them.
If you have a friend, who*s loadouts donā€™t bug, use his file.
I was able to transfer a friendā€™s loadout resets by just using his file, while he got rid of his using mine.

@Courier
@OldKingHamlet
new patch and the reset bug is still there