Loadout Challenge : Guardian!

I challenged some people to make a Yellow Lantern Predator loadout, and now my favorite Yautja of them all. Guardian!

I love this fella. Whoever makes the most accurate version wins my respect.

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for this mask to do that:

4 Likes

It really is the closest we can get to Guardianā€™s mask

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a bad design - better than a lot of the other Illfonic designs.

They do however really need to include the ā€˜Gortā€™ design given itā€™s history and importance to the Predator movies (for the few who donā€™t know, itā€™s actually the original biomask they were going to use, until Joel Silver rightly said it gave too much away about the potential features of the Predator, and wanted a sleeker, less detailed design so that the reveal of the face at the end would be a total surprise).

Onset of Predator, with original biomask:

Predator Crew 01

2 Likes

My game complete took out this helmet. I canā€™t nkt find this in the helmet sectionā€¦ wtf is wrong with illfonicā€¦ gotta love missing content regardless being free or not

imagine the feeling of that guy who designed it and then the boss wentā€¦ā€œNOPEā€.
and then imagine him 34 years later and the boss at illfonic goes to the guy whose asking for a job at Illfonic and saysā€¦ā€œNOPEā€.

Oh, no manā€¦ itā€™s not been released yet. Iā€™m waiting for it too, so donā€™t stress ;)

Itā€™s a leaked bio-mask
So there is no telling when we will actually get it

Oh dang rite on, for that bit of time i was bummed out lie wtfā€¦ haha thanks for the heads up

Not a problem, I really should make a post on An Archive for all the leaks or make a separate thread talking about what leaks have and what leaks hasnā€™t come out yet.

I almost mistakened someone using the Samurai mask on the Jungle Hunter body as the new GORT Mask. I spent 4-5 minutes trying to track down this Pred and was surprised to find it was only the Samurai mask. I was very excited and getting ready to take a screenshot.

That combination is rare, since only a Pre-order copy can get you the JH and people who bought the Sam rarely just use the mask. Soā€¦tricks murphy.

Iā€™ve seen a lot of Scouts use Samuraiā€™s mask, but itā€™s been a a while since I last played

Only if we also get the gauss cannon

The mask is out now! Now you fellas can get to makinā€™ the fella.

@AlexManzo

1 Like

Im feelin the GORT! I hope my last 3 matches as Pred Gort was with feeling.
I played JH GORT and CH GORT.

Yo, got any pics of the loadout? I havenā€™t tried it myself yet cuz Iā€™m too broke for the mask.

I love it, it looks so much more badass! Ill make some soon.

I already did!! Looks dope!!! šŸ‘

Anyone got a pic yet?

I do

In the I want to you your preds thread