Loadout Challenge : Guardian!

I’m waiting for this mask to do that:

4 Likes

It really is the closest we can get to Guardian’s mask

1 Like

That’s not a bad design - better than a lot of the other Illfonic designs.

They do however really need to include the ‘Gort’ design given it’s history and importance to the Predator movies (for the few who don’t know, it’s actually the original biomask they were going to use, until Joel Silver rightly said it gave too much away about the potential features of the Predator, and wanted a sleeker, less detailed design so that the reveal of the face at the end would be a total surprise).

Onset of Predator, with original biomask:

Predator Crew 01

2 Likes

My game complete took out this helmet. I can’t nkt find this in the helmet section… wtf is wrong with illfonic… gotta love missing content regardless being free or not

imagine the feeling of that guy who designed it and then the boss went…“NOPE”.
and then imagine him 34 years later and the boss at illfonic goes to the guy whose asking for a job at Illfonic and says…“NOPE”.

Oh, no man… it’s not been released yet. I’m waiting for it too, so don’t stress ;)

It’s a leaked bio-mask
So there is no telling when we will actually get it

Oh dang rite on, for that bit of time i was bummed out lie wtf… haha thanks for the heads up

Not a problem, I really should make a post on An Archive for all the leaks or make a separate thread talking about what leaks have and what leaks hasn’t come out yet.

I almost mistakened someone using the Samurai mask on the Jungle Hunter body as the new GORT Mask. I spent 4-5 minutes trying to track down this Pred and was surprised to find it was only the Samurai mask. I was very excited and getting ready to take a screenshot.

That combination is rare, since only a Pre-order copy can get you the JH and people who bought the Sam rarely just use the mask. So…tricks murphy.

I’ve seen a lot of Scouts use Samurai’s mask, but it’s been a a while since I last played

Only if we also get the gauss cannon

The mask is out now! Now you fellas can get to makin’ the fella.

@AlexManzo

1 Like

Im feelin the GORT! I hope my last 3 matches as Pred Gort was with feeling.
I played JH GORT and CH GORT.

Yo, got any pics of the loadout? I haven’t tried it myself yet cuz I’m too broke for the mask.

I love it, it looks so much more badass! Ill make some soon.

I already did!! Looks dope!!! 👍

Anyone got a pic yet?

I do

In the I want to you your preds thread

could you. linnnk it

sorrymmmmy mmmmobbbbile keybbboard. has gonnw. haywire annnnd i sont bbbther to fizzzzz it annnymmmoe

1 Like