LOTR Rings of Power in a Nutshell

What pic?

Oh I misunderstood what you meant by that comment I thought you were talking about my profile pic because I misread the definition šŸ˜…

Quarrying: the coats of arms

1 Like

Why do I even bother, racists never had any logic in the first place

Lol yet the video post say otherwise

Ah alright

1 Like

Idk, why do you?

31D1DE94-E154-4F5C-A5F6-05CCEA10F7A6

2 Likes

Everyone is racist stfu already

2 Likes

I canā€™t tell if your fucking around, or not

The only time child abuse was ok Vegita lol šŸ˜‚

1 Like

That was a while ago dude

He never changed his stance on these things. In fact, this is his entire thinking process when it comes to ā€œwokeā€ shit. Look at The Little Mermaid with him and his people acting up on the fictional character and race being black, like who gives a fuck, its supposed to be for kids, not like yall will go and watch that film right? But somehow its DA AGENDA at work, because making a fictional character black is somehow closer to some kind of globalist world domination or whatever, I canā€™t with this dumb shitā€¦

Ya because the numbers lie šŸ™„ like Bidens election lol!

Well let me ask you thisā€¦ why is it every time a movie or show adds ideologies instead of doing what fans enjoy and love, do they fail? Itā€™s not because of review bombing and what not, itā€™s because Hollywood ran out of ideasā€¦. They decided to redo all these old movies almost forgotten with time or the classics, stick something in it that deals with minority crowds, and when a majority of the fans donā€™t like them, Hollywood labels them every -ist and -ism in the bookā€¦ā€¦ and then wonder why people donā€™t put up with their bullshit, Hollywood is dying and what theyā€™re currently doing by adding all these ideologies is killing them, look at how well Rings of Power is doing, down the shitter, look at Paramountā€™s Halo, down the shitter in the first episode, Sequel Trilogy, down the shitter with The Last Jediā€¦ā€¦ need I go on

4 Likes
  1. Hollywood certified diversity product/film tax crediting/ESG banking funds.
  2. Itā€™s an expansion of the remake tactic where they were using nostalgia bait as free advertising. That trick alone stopped working so they started throwing in blackwashing. And as an added bonus it allows them to use black actors/women/whatever as human shields when it struggles to make its money back.

Blackwashing Ariel is bait, the same way making Spawn mexican, muslim, or 300lbs to pull in all those sweet sweet articles about representation would be bait.
But you already knew that and insist on arguing in bad faith to stick it to da nazis like a corporate tool.

Make a new character, tell a new story instead of raceswapping Goku and then crying racism. That is outright fishing for racism so you can screech about KKK when thereā€™s backlash.

4 Likes

Adding a black man to the cast isnā€™t an ideology.

If you want to complain about this ideologies but Pepeā€™s point is that people focus on the race aspect too much rather than the actual flaws.

Soā€¦

Pepeā€™s point. His argument when talking to me was that people donā€™t focus on that enough. They donā€™t call out the remake shit.

1 Like

Bingo

Especially its dumber when you got people trying to justify her white skin with scienceā€¦on a fantasy fictional kids story, like yall be tripping.

1 Like

Ya because itā€™s so not the color of their skin lol you guys are such ignoramuses

https://www.returnofkings.com/129671/4-television-productions-that-show-how-british-media-is-blackwashing-history

If you cannot acknowledge the evidence before you it clearly shows your lost causes and should cease arguing because you have already been proven wrong and to continue is to make you look more foolish lol

Itā€™s fiction, who gives a fuck

Finn was an original character so idgaf beyond the fact they dumpstered the entire stormtrooper angle
like 20 minutes into the movie and he was relegated to being a meaningless sidekick the rest of the trilogy.
His introduction had no bearing on anything despite the fact they leaned so hard into that angle in the teasers and Rey couldā€™ve met him at a fucking cantina.
He ended up being a quota to meet instead of a character, proved the naysayers right.

Anyone questioning why Vaderā€™s beloved and Finn isnā€™t and then points to racism as the cause is hilarious though.
It sucks because traitor stormtrooper was an interesting concept.