LOTR Rings of Power in a Nutshell

So is your opinion yet you keep giving it lol

lmao

@TheSenate should go back to his nihilist phase and remind us all that nothing matters and we could die tomorrow because it really adds a lot to the internet discussion board convo on this internet discussion board.

2 Likes

But this is a raceswap so the story is the same? Unless they do the thing where they take the liberty of adding in a white privilege monologue to keep it trendy.

1 Like

This goes beyond just Finn, it’s just adding any characters who happen to be of a darker color in general. Never mind if the film can succeed or crash, ya’ll just jump on that first.

Yeah and films in the past had white washed characters before and no one brought it up as a concern until recent times. But hey, its not about race right?

1 Like

See now your getting it! It’s wrong on both sides so it needs to stop

Nah, its that no one gave a fuck until they happen to be black. Then all of a sudden, its the end of the good ol american way, you ain’t playing stupid with me.

Actually no that’s why you made a stink about it meaning there was probably a small percentage or maybe black people don’t care, but like I said statistics already proved I was right and that your opinion is invalid and only becomes fiction and doesn’t matter

There is no coherent argument here, wtf are you talking about?

Everyone couldn’t be more blatantly aware that John Wayne isn’t Ghengis Khan.
I’ll give you Othello from the 60’s because its iconic.

Difference seems to be that whitewashing is percieved by one side as robbing a role from a minority because they are a minority. Whereas the other is casting John Wayne as Ghengis Khan because its fucking John Wayne.

Spray tanning Jake Gyllenhal because you somehow managed to get him to agree to star in your shitty video game adaptation is a win. This list is all over the place and makes more of a case for lesser known actors vs well-known actors instead of le racism.

Everyone raise your hand if you hate Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury. No takers.

1 Like

And that man was known to be a huge fucking racist but whatever I guess lol

That is even worse lol, this racism makes us money and ya’ll won’t get the role because you aren’t known or white. And since most of this was happening back in the old days, I fucking doubt racism wasn’t a factor in this.

Nah, I don’t even watch Marvel movies like that but he was just fun as hell to see when I saw the first Avengers movie.

Yes play dumb that’s suits you well

So was Lovecraft, whatever

2 Likes

Nah, you are doing that for the both of us lol

Yeah, and? Who said I was overlooking that?

What does it have to do with John Wayne?

What are your thoughts on an arabian losing a role as Genie to Will Smith?
Tell me about the plights of fat actors that will never get a role as Superman.

I’m personally in favor of spray tanning Jake Gyllenhall and casting Chris Pratt as Mario despite not being italian.
Big actors got where they are because people enjoy watching them, even if they “steal” a role from a gay/blind/fat/muslim/etc.
Casting is still a job. See: fucking terrible RE Netflix Black Wesker despite the fact I like the actor wtf. That was Blade, not Wesker and there’s no way around that because its a black guy in leather with glasses. Good luck.

2 Likes

Hey as long as you admit lol

Except the naysayers would still be dumbasses. Just because your “right” doesn’t mean your reasoning for being right is sound.

A. The star wars sequels are less bashed on for race then other media. Why do you think you had to swap over from a conversation about remakes over to star wars to make this point?

B. You can still have a majority of people be reasonable and still have a loud minority of idiots.

Or do racists not exist in general because they’re not the majority?

Or neo-nazi’s?

Or what about SJW’s?

You can either mean one of two things here

Either

A. The raceswap and the story or separate from each other, therefore the story doesn’t matter…

Which is exactly Pepe’s point is that your focusing on the wrong thing.

B. The story is the same as the original which…

Ya That’s too dumb to believe your saying that

Star Wars is less bashed on for race because they haven’t had the gall to try to make Vader black yet.

Then I skipped to the end of your post.

Refer to my original post for guidance since you are confused as usual. Think on this and then post again.

2 Likes

Thanks for admitting I’m right

Maybe if you weren’t vague as fuck

“So the story is the same”

Same to what? There’s no reference point.

Or is this not even part of the post your talking about?

Add fucking reference and then maybe other people won’t be fucking confused

Outspoken conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Perry, who is also a professor at Wake Forest University, was “irresponsible” in her comments.

“This is sick,” he said. “This is literally mentally unstable sick. This woman’s a college professorette. She has a TV show. She’s talking about a freaking cartoon. A movie. Star Wars .”