1 Like

Cozzar20
youve lost it.

Would be a painful lesson for you young man

No, I’ve gained it.

How so?

nope. hair zero.

2 Likes

Well I’m a man of sheer focus and power.

Ah I got confused , I just realised you meant tate and not yourself 😄

1 Like

CozzaR20 is having an existential crisis. must have been because i gave him shit on his use of yuatja avatars. you know the ones made by Nomadclan? The kind that looks like it had been made by someone who had no graphic design experience whatsever and just knows how to use illustrator because daddy bought him a monthly subscription.

1 Like

ezgif-4-78d6edbb5d

1 Like

Its so easy to get you rattled
The top G would be disappointed in you

I am still waiting on my nomadclan urinal cakes I ordered with his avatars on them to arrive

1 Like

someone aught to slap that poor fuck.

1 Like

With the back of both hands

1 Like

but someone should show the poor fuck some help . because he’s definitely not asking for any of it.

1 Like

So real question. Is that guy a sex trafficer?

are you fo reel? he’s a government double agent. He doesn’t exist andwill probably die and retire to Isreal where he can live in a hole dug in the desert.

Nah , whether you like him or hate him he ain’t that . They are acting towards him because he goes against the narrative

You’re legit 12 dude lmao! I don’t care what avatar I use. I’ll use what I damn want and there’s nothing you can do.

1 Like

So does the top G when it comes to morons and dorks that’s the number 1 thing he hates so.