Love Andrew Tate and what he’s doing for this generation

and i suppose Mr Tate would agree with your views on racism considering he is of mixed race? you are beyond painful to listen to, your stupidity knows no bounds.

1 Like

Andrew who?

Who’s that
All I know about him is that @John_Wick_316 really cares about him.

1 Like

John Wick is like that celltech guy, desperate for my attention lol

Andrew tate hasn’t dont shit for anyone but himself.
Hes a scammer lmao https://youtu.be/meqC7Oyo3Wk

Sure, that’s why he has thousands upon thousands of people fighting and trying to help him. You clearly don’t know your facts fire. I’ve done countless hours of looking at Andrew rate and the facts.

Dude he snitches on himself in the clip. Literally says tell your women your paying taxes when your not so you can control them and basically get a bigger cut.
Did you not watch the clip?
It’s like 25 seconds.

No matter wtf Is going on he literally admits to just manipulating to get bigger cuts.
It’s a scam. And of course there’s gonna be people fighting for him. Business partners that arent getting screwed over, people like you that would probably do the same shit he did, like come on man.

You’re glorifying a dude who does not give a fuck about you, or anyone, but himself.

So what. He doesn’t pay taxes like most other rich people. That’s an old and well known trick

That’s not the issue. Its telling the women hes got working for him that he is, so he can basically scam them and rip them off. Like sure, you can do that, but that, but that can come back and severely bite you in the ass.

If he didn’t give two, he still wouldn’t be here giving advice and helping people and wasting his time sending out emails and putting extra effort. He’s rich enough and could easily run off somewhere and leave us stranded for dead to the government. But he doesn’t he stands there for us and fights.

Dude a lot of the guys like him, are literally just scam artist and get exposed all the time for it.
They might give a little bit of good advice, but all there shit is just built up on lying and manipulating shit lmao.

I’m just saying, they only care about themselves.
And that’s not someone who anyone should be idolizing.

If you can get any useful shit from them, take it, but dont act like they’re some great person. XD

What actual solid evidence have you physically got that he’s a scammer and the stuff he says is all BS then. As many people have come forward and defended him and there’s people in his university that have come forward and said it actually have very useful information. It’s like Tate said at the end of the day it’s up to the person to put in the work. And that’s the way it should be, it’s not meant to be easy.

… the evidence is him talking.
His own words. Are you fucking stupid man?

Say I got you working for me on a project.
You’re doing most of the work.
I tell you, hey, il take care of all the paper work, il pay the taxes and shit, dont worry about it.

I go and print fake receipts. Tell you look here’s how much the the taxes were, so your cut is 3k, while it should be like maybe 5 or possibly 6k.

What did I do?
I scammed your bitch ass. And that’s what he did.
He said it himself. It’s right there in the video.

I dont give a fuck if he didn’t pay taxes.
Hell I dont give a fuck about him at all.

But the government and a bunch of other people do.
And all the people he scammed give a fuck too lmao.

I could understand if I was just saying this, but I’m giving you actual footage of him saying this shit himself.

In case you dont know, its footage of some training video he did to get ppl to do what he did.

Legit just watched the video and what a waste of time like I already knew.

Ok so you’re fine with ripping off people.
Hey you do you, but dont be surprised if it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Gotta love it, don’t trust those haters they’re lying. Trust Tate he doesn’t scam anyone, what’s that? Tate says himself that he’s scamming people? What a man, a real man’s man. Cozzar and people like him are the exact gullible people that people like Andrew Tate love.

1 Like

ezgif-4-973eaf96ca

2 Likes

it’s funny how pointing out peoples flaws is attention craving