Love Andrew Tate and what he’s doing for this generation

Andrew Tate basically told ppl how women should act towards men and how women should act toward women, he calls ppl out for their bullshit, that’s basically why ppl hate him

1 Like

Exactly because he isn’t fake people don’t like him the same as me. Well guess what this is the real world. People with balls like me and Tate do not give a flying fuck wether we are liked or not, we have more important things to be chasing and worrying about. I’m not a loser who cares.

If you care what people think about you, you are weak!

1 Like

My guy you’ve threatened to kill people on this forum because they hurt your feelings. Sit down, you care more than most.

3 Likes

ezgif-5-0a6b3572eb

1 Like

No, there’s a difference. Idiots just annoy me, that doesn’t mean they offended me, look at Andrew Tate, he just gets annoyed with stupidity too. It’s just like bloody use your brain how hard can that be for a person! And that’s the mindset of people like me and Tate, life is so simple yet idiots make it way harder than it needs to be.

Threatening to kill people because they called you on your bullshit is not being annoyed, that’s called you being way too invested in what people on the internet think of you. Life sure is simple for Tate right now, at least on that we agree.

3 Likes

Lying to people and scamming that is pretty fake.
You gotta be trolling again cause if you ain’t you fucking stupid.
Also what kinda man idolizes someone else?
What’s wrong cant think for yourself there kiddo?

He dying of cancer apparently. Ain’t that simple.

No I just ain’t arrogant like you lot and actually listen to someone who is already there and made it in life. Like he said most people are broke not because they are stupid but because they are arrogant to fuck. Not my problem though if people want to stay broke. Just mAkes the game easier for me.

Obviously it’s going to be easy to come up if you’re scamming your way to the top, but that can backfire. It’s just common fucking sense.

The guy is a con man.

So if that’s what you aspire to be, go for it.

The clip I linked. Stealing a cut from someone else.
How is that not scamming and how do you not see a problem with that?

Ain’t about being arrogant, I’m just not a scammer.
I dont want to fuck other people over just to get ahead.
Not even really a moral thing, I just know how badly that can backfire. Plus its better to have good relationships, it can be more beneficial.

So why would I care what a scammer has to say?
Not only that the guy is one of those typical red pill guys, who are all pretty much scammers. They might say 1 or 2 good things, but at the end of it a lot of them are full of shit and take advantage of dumb asses like you, who will buy into that shit. Its specifically designed to make you feel better lmao.

And yet it’s people like him that’s helped me to get motivated, get into better shape and work harder than ever. So he can’t be that bad. People just don’t actually pay attention, and like he said, they will watch 20 second video clips from an hour long video and judge on that little bit- that is what you call a moron.

Better shape… Lmfao😂
You probably bust a nut on your 2nd push up

Here comes a loser, who’s clearly jealous of a more superior male. I can do more push ups than you, now cry. You are literally that inferior to me you try and get my attention on every post “cozzar cozzar cozzar” “your weak your weak your this your this!” Dude if I was even close to being like you I’d actually commit 😂😂😂😂. You clearly have nothing better to do other than watch my life lmfao! You clearly have no real purpose in life and clearly are a very mentally weak and pathetic male who has sat around and done nothing with his life but cries and blames it on luck. I bet your ancestors and family look at you in shame and disguist, working hard for you to fail this hard in life and literally fufilled nothing other than failure and embarrassment. Your very existence brings pain to your family. If you have a child I feel bad for you and the poor kid isn’t going to grow up to be a true warrior nor a man.

It’s people like me and Andrew gate who get to sit here and laugh at you crawling around on the floor trying to be someone so desperately lmao. I don’t care if this message is harsh or cuts deep. It’s clearly true and you have no pity or mercy from me. You wanna change and actually get attention. Bloody do something about it instead of starving for online attention like a dork.

I’m calling out a fact.
He scammed. Therefore, hes a scammer.
Whether hes good or not, is irrelevant.

They give some good advice, guys like him, but also say a lot of dumb sht.
Take the good, leave the bad.

He literally keeps saying to control women.
Nigga I dont want to control anyone nor be controlled.
I dont want to rip people off.

And the mother fucker pretty much had a pyramid type scheme going on.

Its obvious what mental state your in when its guys like these who you follow. Honestly you’re better off just following jordan Peterson, cause at least he doesnt promote scamming and most of what he says is actually pretty positive.

Or you know, you could be your own fucking man.

Theres nothing wrong with taking tips and advice that are beneficial from people. But when you idolize someone like you are, you kinda look like a bitch who can’t fully think for themselves.

Why don’t you?
Go help people. Go build your business and stop fighting people on here.

Trust me I don’t want to be sat here. Annoyingly I have Covid and work won’t let me back until I’m clear from it. I also already have a very strong business in mind in which I am going to build which is very likely to bring me 6 figures a year

Are you scamming people like Tate?
Lol.

Nope

Think it makes it even simpler tbh.

1 Like