Make or Break FT Tips: SUB-MACHINE Guns do duck all

Alone? Arguments can be made.

FT load out x 2 or more?

You’re crazy. SMG RPM with extended mags put out so much DPS its unfair at times

Shotguns are in the same tree but you sacrifice range.

2 Likes

As much ft as I’ve played lately I might as well be a fkn ft main now. SMG has more dps than a shot gun.
I dont understand ppl like you. Who just dont listen lol.

3 Likes

Note, this is Vector/UMP guns not the MP7 (RIP)

Let me rephrase that…SUB MACine GUN is useless from far away or like anywhere farther past 5 meters! Not point blank as I’m taking an educated guess as to your interjection. THe damage is negligible. almost 1/5 ratio in comparison to a shotgun or automatic weapon, FT main speaking.

I was going to upload a screenshot of an AAR with 2 members using SMGs and while two were using Automatic weapons. The difference was startling. 1000k+ for Automatics while SMGs were like 200s.

So I am talking about DAMAGE… not ANYTHING ELSE.!!!

Their other weapons were…huh…pistols!

the tests have been done, we all know what guns are good and what blows.

I literally just downed a beserker while he was eating a pig with my extended mag not-UMP, the smg will outdamage any shotgun faster and therefore more efficiently, give it a rest.

if u like shottys, noone is stopping u. maybe ur good with it and get kills, great but don’t come here and preach nonsense that its better. from a numbers standpoint, again, it simply is not.

1 Like

i have been called to teach once again
as you can clearly see from this video the UMP or the last smg kills 2 seconds faster than the double barrel and a whopping 6 seconds faster than the auto shotgun shotguns are trash at any range even the close range that they are supposed to excel in please don’t spout nonsense

3 Likes

Dude SMG’s shred

2 Likes

Not that people care really as all i see them use is either a semi auto sniper with secondary as smg…

And literally the best weapon in game is knife… for you that really wanna know lmao… it still deals more damage than 50 cal… and other weapons… and HEAR this… it does not really take out your stamina at all… basically infinite source of insanely high dmg againts pred xD…

1 Like

The knife is enchanted with +500 stamina xD
20% movement speed.
50%attack
70% physical defense
XD

4 Likes

Look I get, PS controllers have a subhuman tactic of not being able to directly aim…thus SMGs…i get it. I’m soryy. I hate this butt fuck considering NOBODY from the PC community is saying shit.
Jeezeus i’m like 1 out of 100 pc users who getting this royal butt fuck of SMG bullshit!
Are you all fucking FT playstationers? Or is this some dreaded Predator PC community whom have nothing better to do than to butt fuck me!?

1 Like

Call up the pc players, let hear their opinions as well.

that’s cuz the PC community isn’t retarded, well most anyways :D

I dont get it? Stop! I’m already dead! asshole wide as a cucumber! I was raped tossed in a garbage bin!

nothanks! buttfuckers!

2 Likes

no need to fill us in on what your doing atm…

no…what i’m feelin at the moment. You all are goats! GOATS!

XD

ca;;the powleeze!

LMAO, this guy has gone off the deep end

3 Likes

xDD im dying literally oh god the lungs i needed this

But yeah i agree… Even 1 pc player that has excellent aim can be danger for you… literally can take you down quickly if he can track you which is not an issue on pc… Now 2 pc players with excellent or avg aim can also just kill you easily… and this is where it gets hot