Make the predator great again (zerker)

I loved to play zerker in the beta or at the start of the game bc he was so strong… but now he is bullshit tbh… make the berserker great again!

3 Likes

He is bullshit now because people learned to parry.

He’s still good, just because you can’t go all melee spam does not make him bad, he coud use a small rework. Other then that it’s still Playable.

1 Like

He used to be an actual force but because a lot of ppl couldn’t learn mechanics of the game they got but hurt and nerfed an already trash pred lol

1 Like

Tbh with knowledge we have of the game now the zerker shouldn’t have been nerfed hell I seriously think the stick probably shouldn’t have been nerfed either but we’ll never know

1 Like

I haven’t used a true berserker yet so I’ll never know your pain.

1 Like

The only reason they nerfed I ASSUME lol cuhz the learning curve was so hard for ppl they didn’t parry ect now the zerk is trash lmao

His stats and intended playstyle directly goes against how your supposed to play this game. Stanima>health
Ranged>melee

No intended play style but melee is useless in the game completely and zerk is supposed to change this thought process making you think every time you see Zerk = oh fucc 1.melee buff 2.max health 3. Rape

Now he and every other pred are jokes

1 Like

IDK if more health will help. The FT’s absurdly high dps you’d have to double the health of the zerker and even then idk.

1 Like

Berserker is not good, yes you can catch a win if you play right and don’t just rush in. But even if you do play right he’s still at a disadvantage to the scout or hunter classes. His stamina is gone in 2 jumps. Or 1 mele combo. Preventing you from jumping away.

3 Likes

I don’t know how they can buff him and not turn him AGAIN into all in for players. Like run in, kill one, quick claim… Then rinse and repeat. Also and no, parry will not cut it, you can IGNORE parry. People that get killed by stuff like this are not going to parry shit. He had an attack type that required NO skill to execute and was really efficient that people with equal skill (other new players or nobs) could not counter in any way.

People still do it with other classes but at least they have less health. Still powerful because of the above but oh well.

He’s back. No stamina is bawd

1 Like

You can’t ignore parry, and you don’t have the hp to just quick claim in front of 3 people. If zerk ever quick claimed in front of your team, everyone was not playing optimally. 2 people can rinse him in seconds

1 Like

I’d say make him the only unparryable Predator. Make him what he’s supposed to be

3 Likes

If the attack is far, far easier to pull then the defense you have a serious problem there. Parry is far harder to pull then running/leaping in and smashing 1 button. That is the problem berserker had. Parry becomes irrelevant at that level of skill. Equal skilled players should be able to compete. Its like playing StarCraft and telling someone in wood league to micro like one in grand masters.

Back in the day you did not have the best weapons and people did not knew how to counter, yes, if someone does that in front of me NOW he is probably going to be in second wind and I need nobody else. Back then? Nop… We’re not talking about skilled people with this attack since it doe NOT require a skilled person to perform it. I’ve seen a few days ago 3 of my PS players getting killed by a guy in melee (I was doing the mission as they where sitting in a house and camping, not going to do that). The predator just run in and kill them all. Then I killed the predator by myself, just to get an idea what we are talking about.

So without reading all this I can tell you back when the game dropped, pre berserker nerf, me and a friend loaded into like 6 lobbies with just me and him, and 2v1 Merked combi rushing berserker without parrying him, because we Didint even know parry was a thing yet. 2 people have plenty of damage to drop his lard ass before he can do shit. His health pool is better at sustaining chip damage. He’s not nearly tank enough to just yeet at you. Which is fine. I agree with that. But he needs more stamina cause as is he’s just target practice

And just cause people die to him, (I read the part where you said 3 people died to melee zerk) doesn’t mean it’s good. That’s anecdotal. Yes bad players will die to things. Pretty much anything as a matter of fact. But you don’t balance around the bottom end. A berserker is not killing a good FT member in straight melee combat EVER before a teammate gets there and lays waste to him.

No, you should balance around how hard an attack is to perform vs how hard it is to defend against it, if you don’t do that a noob can perform it but a noob team can’t defend against it.

Oh and btw, removing the nerfs, the only things you will do is make it broken AGAIN vs new players (or nobs) and do NOTHING against skilled players. Don’t even know why you insist on defending a no brain tactic that only servers to floor noobs and does nothing the moment a skilled players is there.

I said he needs more stamina dog. Not revert the nerf. I don’t think it would do anything if they did revert it, but at this moment he just needs more stamina. But you are saying a it’s a no brained tactic to melee, after I just said 2 people rinsed the predator alone when he tried to melee. So a better player would have definitely chose his engagements better and killed just two players. So yes melee has skill involved as well. Shocking