Make the predator great again (zerker)

Of course, you said this game should be balanced around high skill players only, and I said NO since it kills the game for the rest and THIS is how we should balance it and posted my premise.

Balancing AT LEAST around how hard something is to perform is not subjective, you can test it, you can look at LOGS, things that devs should have. They should have NUMBERS of how fast a game ends, how did it go and so on.

At the very least you need to take into accounts how this game works at different skill levels if you don’t even have skill based matchmaking.

No, leaping in and smashing melee get’s you killed against skilled players, more so against PC players. The pistol is meta at high skill bud, I know that. Give a noob PS player a pistol and let him play with that, then give him a combistick and let him lose on noobs, see what get’s him more wins.

Ranged play is encouraged at high levels, you see, you’re not even capable of following my argument. Pistol for one needs a nerf but that is another discussion. The majority of preds that I find when I hit que they rush and and they melt or they melt people in melee. When you balance the game you need to look at ALL skill levels and think how it will effect people or you’re game is going to die.

Skilled players use a combination of range and melee to win.

In my opinion Berserker is bad even against low level players. The problem is that Predator in general is too easy to play. Low Range potential, overpower meleee. Agaisnt random ps4 no sense really

No idea how its for PS players but when I see one I am actually happy and not in a good way for him. My only issue is that I don’t know how you balance it and not kill it for the same people he was nerfed in the first place by the developers.

The predator was never great to begin with. Even Adrian Brody kicked their butts. But James Cameron feels your pain. In this game only high level pred players like @VENN7eance are to be feared and respected. Or at least feared.

1 Like

Git guuuuud

I am ;) its just a gun post
(And you seem to be a really good player so try to win against a good premade ft with zerker… no chance)

So is range not in your play style. I play every Predator like its has 1hp so plasma caster awaaaayyyyyy

Berserker atm is just a slow bullet sponge that for the most part is a joke. All the health in world won’t stop it from getting lit up and killed. The berserker has barely any stamina and their energy pool, & energy regeneration is garbage. They have the lowest amount of perk points but hey they get the most gear so you get a healing kit, bear traps and either motion detector or decoy which mean nothing to a support who has sixth sense on.

There’s no benefit to choosing berserker over hunter or scout since they can outperform it in every category but health and gear. If the argument is that a berserker can pub stomp noobs then it’s on those noobs to get better and learn or keep getting stomped. Only thing I can see that will help noobs learn easily without going online and screwing a team over is by implementing a FT tutorial that teaches every aspect of the game.

1 Like

savage power? Not really
Extra health? Lol just 250 more
Slow as fuck? Yes
Bigger hitbox
Slow sprint
Low energy
Trash

4 Likes

I very much agree and like this even if it was sarcastic

1 Like

Idk about having unparryable attacks. Personally that seems a bit too much, they could maybe implement a gimmick system that’s unique to each predator class like the berserker could pick people up and carry them away. This ability would have a cool down and you’d be unable to attack when holding someone. I’d it’s just a thought but to make the zerker have unparryable attacks would be way too much.

2 Likes

Well knife damage can do x2 damage(nearly half health damage) lol but he needs a way that makes his passive fearless actually worth it right now melee is a joke and zerks stam is a joke

2 Likes

Not disagreeing with you, honestly I feel like there should be a massive overhaul of the class system in where all classes (pred & FT) get reworked to be more unique like having certain abilities that can’t be found in another class or weapons like snipers are only for recon and the bow is only for scout. At the moment they all are pretty much the same with minor differences except for the zerker who is pretty much useless.

1 Like

thats what I am talking about lol

3 Likes

Change the stamina bars on all predators to the same as a scout, predators don’t get tired from a few leaps, or a few swings of a weapon. They are extremely athletic. The health difference between a hunter and a berserker is 2 heavy knife hits. That’s it.

I think more than a passive melee damage boost he need more hp, like 100 more.

And decrease the HP to that of a scout to?

Lol if all predators had the same stamina as scout it would make the scout completely irrelevant at that point. Illfonic has to find a way to make all classes useful and fill a certain role that has its advantages and disadvantages while still making it balanced. This is not by an means an easy task but I’m hopeful they’ll figure something out and help make all the classes at the very least fun to use.

I see what you did there🤣👌🏼💯