Mandalorian News

Predictions for next quest?

2 Likes

Probably the same as the last 3 episodes lol. Mando goes to find that certain someone, gets sidetracked because of his barely functioning ship and has to do something for someone so they fix his ship then he goes to the planet to find them. Probably picks up Cara and Greef along the way too and tells them about his quest so they go and help him.

Watch it be so. Lol.

1 Like

Ok ok ok ok ok hear me out.

The next 2 episodes will be filler garbage with the return of old friends and maybe some new ones.

Then we will have a episode of bad ass stuff, then we will have some mushy mushy episode, then bad ass final episode.

Calling it right now

1 Like

They’re side stories, and its nice seeing new planets in Star Wars. If they wanted a plot-driven grandiose Bounty Hunter: A Star Wars Story they would’ve just dropped the budget on a movie.

No meta jedi space wizard narrative = me get bored grr!
It’s Mando Adventures just enjoy it without waiting for darth vader to fall out of the sky.

No such thing as filler until there’s a swimsuit beach anime episode.

1 Like

This is after the fall of the empire dude, Vader is not there

Not literal. Though im sure if they pulled time travel bs tomorrow and ressurected nostalgia vader for people with 5 second attention spans it would be applauded.

1 Like

They couldn’t because that would change the future, the only time it was allowed was just to save Ashoka, but if they do portals it should pull other realities together like accidentally pulling the vong in theirs 🤣image

Time travel is always awful lol

1 Like

They could have saved Star Wars in the last movie rise of sky walker when they brought back the emperor but through time travel instead, that way it would make more sense But sadly they didn’t

Dave filoni is directing episode 5. So id imagine that will be the badass or the mushy episode.

Nah they’re saving the time travel for the Lego holiday special. 😂

It actually looks kinda good ngl.

2 Likes

So the frog episode wasnt a filler

This would make me watch the second season…

Isn’t there a shitstorm going on because baby Yoda genocides some frog eggs or something? I saw a YouTube video, and people are losing their fucking minds on Twitter because of some specific episode about frog eggs. Even PETA got in on the drama🤣 The sooner Twitter is removed from the internet the better.

Is this like, a personal attack or something?😝🤣 (I’m teasing btw don’t tear me a new one😉).

Just baby yoda being a little shit eating her unfertilized frog eggs. Its distasteful because its the last batch of her lineage she can lay but mando and little green guy have always been morally grey.
I don’t really understand the mental gymnastics behind the outrage and I hope none of these people eat chicken eggs. It’s like equating sperm with potential children despite being only half the components needed to create life, and i’m pro-life. Seems to be the Shrodinger’s fetus “its only life if I want it” crowd.

Purge twitter.

1 Like

Spoilers dude

1 Like

So… How about that bewb armor, huh?

Apparently its filler so I mean

Mandalorian season 2 is worth the watch. However, I will not pay for two months of Disney plus to watch it. Waiting for all episodes to release and then will subscribe for a month. My bitorrent days are over now that I have a job and no school. It’s like an inner torment that gnaws at my soul " I did not pay for this" and " I don’t deserve this" lol.

1 Like

So that’s why I haven’t seen season one on Blu-ray?

It’s only on disney+?