Mandalorian News

Age of streaming means bittorrent days now more than ever.
If streaming services believed in ease of access or bundled shows with something else like amazon prime does then they wouldn’t have to worry about piracy.
Each of these streaming services (and theres like TEN right now) has like 1 signature show worth watching and the rest is awful. You’re forced to pay for other things you don’t want to watch.

But I was limewire kid too for the same reasons and viola now music is accessible beyond paying a dollar per song.

1 Like

I guess I would download stuff if I had a VPN. I got strong armed by some lawyers after downloading an adult movie 10 years.

:o

In the US? Ive gotten maybe 3 angry letters from my ISP in 10 years and then they give up because of course they want your money.

I folded under the threat of legal action, because I knew I was wrong and didn’t want to hire an attorney to defend me. But those bastards had a scheme going on where they would lure ppl to download there movie produced in the 90s and then tag their ip address. They made a few hundred dollars off me.

Shady bollywood honeypot madness wtf. Incredibly unlucky.

Lawyers were located in downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood. I despise lawyers.

Still

Helmetless infidels. This is not the way.

2 Likes

Ya!
tenor

Called it.

2 Likes

Omg omg omg omg.

1 Like

Best piloting and cinematic fight scenes in anything Star Wars related.

Nice epic spear loot.

When is mando’s ship getting an upgrade?

2 Likes

Well that was a very good episode. It’s gonna be fun playing as these characters in the new Lego Star Wars game. Bet minifigure version of Moff Gideon with the Darksaber will look cool.

1 Like

I cant wait

1 Like

Hopefully soon, either that or he kills boba and gets slave 1

1 Like

Spoilers

Baby yoda is yoda’s son?!

Spoilers

Spoiler tagged for your health

What’s the diagnosis doctor am I going to be alright?