Mandalorian News

RIP Darth Vader

What happened?

He died

The actor that is

Thank you David Prowse!!

Oh man 🥺…now I’m sad! 😭

I wish I had the trilogy on Blu-ray…

Today I play Star Wars battlefront II in his honor!

1 Like

Rest in peace ship

1 Like

Good riddance. Im happy with the slave 1 as the defacto ship from now on. Hope it stays that way.

It looks like a flying turd. mando crazy landings & outplaying xwings in his old janky ship had a charm to it

u didnt just call the slave 1 a flying turd. Ur dead to me. Lol. Yeah ima miss the razor crest but not enough to outweigh my love for the slave 1

1 Like

I hope to god our ears are graced once more with the heavenly noise that is the Seismic Charge.

2 Likes

stop I can only get so ready

2 Likes

I just started watching the Mandalorian, have to say I am pretty impressed

1 Like

First season felt contained. This second season tho really needs you to know your star wars to enjoy to the fullest imo

We shall see, there’s been talk that Mace Windu returns in season two, much older, blind in one eye, scarred from his battle with Palpatine, but he had survived the ordeal although barely

1 Like

Ive yet to see anything beyond speculation regarding that unfortunately. Though id enjoy it regardless. Especially since it could gel really well with bobas story.

Agreed, but also Samuel L. Jackson is practically begging to come back and be a older scarred Windu, not too often you see the actor want to come back usually its the opposite

1 Like

True

So, its bound to happen provided agreements can be made and they are both happy with the payout agreements

1 Like

Omggggggggggggggg omggggggggg