Marvel ruins Predator!

Absolute trash

Oh lemme guess, you’re also one of those people that didn’t like Machiko at all.

I’ll be real tho, this premise is a bit rushed out the gate and I hope it’s done well. At least it’s not the instant disaster that was Marvel Alien.

1 Like

Oh no I loved her in the novel and the comics but this isn’t her, it’s their own version and not only that she can take multiple Predators at once like she’s some super hero taking on thugs, they literally said now that’s Predators are the Prey, this is ruining the Predators reputation as the most deadliest galactic hunters losing to stolen tech humans, making humans look like a copy cat race instead of creating their own weaponry to match the Predators makes them out to be idiots, hell halo did and made their own, Star Wars has their own, why dose the human in their universe have to be so stupid

3 Likes

Yea it’s not as well developed a premise as say Predator Hunters, but I’d wait for the first issue. If that is shit then go for it but it’s too early to say with decent art quality.

No it’s garbage I ain’t wasting a dime, I just hope the thread of them making more Predator movies finally make one win, they need a victory

2 Likes

Machiko is a stinky shart. This will be a runny, stinky, very noticeable-through-the-pants shart.

Pretty good take tbh

Writers don’t get it.
Noland was fine because he was scrapping together some scavenged jank, Illfonic’s new dutch was fine because the pred blood didn’t make him start swinging from trees cutting preds in half

predator killer suit superhero stuff aint it

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you!

yes

Uh @ElderPreddy I think you misunderstand, I’m in support of copy cat humans

Oh so you like marvels take on ruining the reputation of Preds as nothing but thugs losing to humans who instead of adapt and create they borrow or worse steal tech and use it to make the most feared creatures in the galaxy look like little puppies they put in a sack to drown in a river cuz they are so damn easy to kill?!!! Woooooow 🙄

Why

might as well have humans dress up as xenomorphs and start spitting acid, climbing walls, punching queens & turn that into a superpower

1 Like

It’s cool to be a fan boy but this shit is sharts and garbage…. 💩 🗑

Are we surprised tho? I think we all expected this and Disney being the cancer it is never disappoints in disappointing

Never said that

If killing preds in general diminishes them then all pred movies are bad (I know your not saying that, I’m just establishing this)

So it’s not nessacary to ruin the reputation of preds while getting their tech.

Yes

Jesus man I said I liked copy cat humans. Stop putting words in my mouth

yes

Let’s see a group of humans go tribal while stranded on a planet and make xeno armor

You can’t steal biology like that

Ya sure

Now your exaggerating

actual shit taste

ok parries half ton predator and slices through them like butter

I’ll rephrase it for you, lets make an Xenomorph iron man suit that spits acid and climbs walls and punches queens

1 Like

Just a reminder of the smooth brain that thought subjective morality meant anarchism based on a non sensical and hypocritical world view

You mean something I’ve critisized?

Punching queen goes too far but actually that sound like a suit Weyland would make

You can go bump that thread instead of baiting

you’re not part of the problem

you are the problem

1 Like

Oh no, some one has different taste then you.