Marvel ruins Predator!

That’s master cheeks to you

I have no idea what exactly does the concept shows at is just a visual idea of how the tone and themes of the film will go, so its all wild guesses from here. What I do know about getting in and out is the same way she did in Aliens, threaten her eggs and let her go or else she’ll burn them all. She ended up burning the eggs anyway because fuck xeno scum, which is based as fuck.

Nah, if anything, the character development we seen throughout the series shown that she is the xeno stomper now. I mean sure she has a healthy fear of them but also willing to take a pulse rifle and blast the mofos away down to the last xeno.

Besides that, most of the concept art of his film idea shows some incredibly fine stuff that would be a blast to see. Since its in the concept stages, it can be changed so the suit can be rid off. Think the idea would be better without it at least?

That nonsense suit should never appear outside of 90s action figures and noncanonical video games

Honestly, I would even say not even in that either. The idea is just dumb overall.

Sure is.

Star wars is in the same boat. Trash after trash… COD modern warfare is also having issues as well

I agree

Regular Star wars comics (not future or past time periods. The stuff with the original cast) is the only thing going well right now. Some of the storylines have been sick AF. That could all change tomorrow though. I’m prepared to jettison it at any time.

Jedi Survivor looks neat, but its way to early.