Marvel’s Predator Comic Book News

That is just an issue with comics in general where there is just too much variation covers for one comic. There is always some kind of 25-30 cover variations of one issue that only appeals to comic collectors. Industry knows this and pushes on that market, annoying honestly.

Just be glad that at least that isn’t the official cover for that issue and just an optional choice.

1 Like

Yeah 1st cover looks good and the 2nd just looks like a younger wolf predator to me almost the same armor

1 Like

The ones Dutch kills in game don’t count just like the predators killing Dutch the only thing that could possibly count would be the audio tapes and the prequel book to the game.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the best way to look at what is and isn’t canon

2 Likes

Yep, I know, it was those who I was referring to.

2 Likes

This may be unpopular opinion but I think this could be a nolan story reboot, or nolan inspired story.

1 Like

Could be worse.

1 Like

So…so much worse

Its actually not that bad of a series, at first. Pred is killing all the main characters left and right, pretty cool horror elements…until the very end. Turns out the Pred was a teenager crushing on Betty and Veronica, and somewhere in the mix Archie ends up dying but they use this machine to transfer his consciousness into the Pred’s body so now its an Archie-Pred and they love him. In the second series its like some post-apocalyptic world and the Yautja come back to earth to claim the Archie-Pred but he fights them and…I don’t know, I never finished it.

Caca

This is the line of thought that lets them think this type of doo doo butter is ok. Hell naw its straight trash

I had somehow forgotten that Predator had comic books, but this refreshed my memory and I will have to revisit them. I definitely remember using them in a comparative essay I had help doing at https://ca.edubirdie.com/compare-and-contrast-essay-writing-service as an example and source. Now I will go back to the original, so to speak, and revise and reread everything now.

1 Like

So far I think there’s 3 issues out of Marvles take on Predator leaving one more comic I believe left.

I had momentarily overlooked the existence of Predator comic books, but this served as a reminder, prompting me to revisit them. I distinctly recall employing them as a reference and illustration in a comparative assignment and essay I sought assistance with at Myassignmenthelp_dot_com. Now, I’m inclined to return to the source material, so to speak, and thoroughly revise and reacquaint myself with its content.

Why can comics never draw yautjas right

Thanks for the information!

1 Like