Marvel’s Predator Comic Book News

That’s what I hate everything has to be relatable so it has to have a human at the center and wining I want to get a movie where the predator wins or at least survives by having a different enemy and the team up to fight.

Predator dies in every movie regardless if they’re the hero or not

It’s in the contract

But you see THEN I, THE WRITER, CANNOT SELF INSERT AS MY AWESOME BADASS SUPERHERO CHARACTER

1 Like

She’s a strong waman who has killed many preds and is after one…this is for everyone isn’t this idea new and fresh for the predator franchise…of course im being sarcastic

1 Like

Literally a comic adaptation of Isabelle’s sniper antics would’ve been fine. Franchise already has a capable woman without going off the rails into superhuman parody territory.

writers have 0 restraint though and want their heckin epic badass character recognized

and the “YOU KILLED MY FATHER, PREPARE TO DIE” plot wtf

2 Likes

Could literally just make a badass predator with a comic series or even movies

True, but does their kill number reach 10 yautja? (in the comic/PHG I mean)

There are as you said also Dutch’s brother and PHG’s Dutch too, but do they arrive to 10?
Gameplaywhise of course Dutch 2025 killed “an infinite amount of Preds”, since we’re playing him, but I really don’t know if “the real number” is known.

1 Like

Well here’s the thing, I think IllFonic didn’t only add the Dead Predator characters to the game for only Fan Service but also other Predators wear the exact same armor as the ones we see, so it’s just used to expand upon if you wanna make your own version of the character or a completely new ones

I think that’s also what @TVVISTEDV3NOM was trying to say as well. Plus it really builds up for character creation in other forms of Predator media that are fan favorites, and the JH clan is a thing and they are very much identical in armor so seeing them hunt in 2025 wouldn’t be strange.

Anyway, I cooled my head a bit,
that girl has a futuristic armour, I can UNDERSTAND the choice of her succeeding in such amount of kills.

Still don’t really like the “high-tech” idea too much.

This is my personal head-canon logic too!

Then the ‘truth’ is that the canon is divided in two categories,
the “main canon”: the movies (Predator saga + Prey + AvP)
and everything else as “expanded universe”: comics, books, videogames, Neca etc

2 Likes

Its a revenge story. Has the angle Dutch has going on of being a Predator Hunter, only its more personal now. Sounds interesting, lets see how this plays off.

Also this does play into something people don’t think about, Predators hunt humans all the time, and we all know that it will hunt humans that other humans care for and if they witness the death of their loved one by the hands of a Predator, how will this in turn affect the outcome later on in their lives? Do Predators cause enough orphans that at least one of them will in turn want revenge one day? How many do they succeed or fail? This touches on that aspect of The Hunt, that this can go very personal for the prey they are hunting and we see this outcome play out.

This story seems to tap in the fact that Predators at the end of the day are vicious killers that will take from anyone long as its fair game, and this will not sit well for many people and even fewer will want to take action.

1 Like

They have personalized descriptions. They’re dead.

Fingers crossed it’s a good story, possibly another Human to add to the greats right next to Dutch Schaefer, Isabelle, Royce, Detective Harrigan, Dutch’s Brother, Machinko, and Caryn Delacroix.

However I do hope we get some good Predator characters as well, maybe a Enforcer to help her idk

1 Like

Plot spoilers

2 Likes

Lol okay that was good I applaud that🤣

I know I’m just saying that despite that, you can still make Predator characters that are still alive using that armor. Again characters who wear this armor if you decide to change it up is a Predator we never seen before and it’s a story you could write about.

Jungle Hunter Clan / City Hunters armor seemed to have been a replacement armor for JH’s in comicbooks / as well as Wolf who I personally think makes more of a better Ancient Predator Build / and Elder who could be anyone (even though that ones alittle harder to defend since it’s clearly Greyback/Golden Angel.

1 Like

Covers for Predator #2

Leinil Francis Yu

Salvador Larroca

Natacha Bustos

1 Like

Yeah this one right here is really trying to join the future line of baby avengers

Okay not gonna lie……that first cover if fucking fire 🔥

Not the first time a Predator Comic switched art styles but I do feel it’s alittle too cartoonish for a Predator comic but whatever it’s Marvel