Marvel's Avengers

This game is fun as fuck. Story was amazing and well written. The fighting system is a little ehh at first but once you get to a higher level the combat system really opens up to you. And teamplay is the best

4 Likes

My favourite move so far is throwing the shield as cap and then kicking it back at them just as it gets back to you.

1 Like

Im not a big Cap player. Im a enjoying Thor and Miss Marvel tbh. Black widow is also great super technical and needs a high skill of play to get good with her

Is it true the levels repeat?

1 Like

Ehhh. There are 80 atm some of them are similar but the mission itself ia not

1 Like

Wish they would’ve just made another Ultimate Alliance instead of this cinematic experience nonsense with the mobile game ability icons on the bottom right :|

1 Like

I wish they would have just made an open world Punisher game.

1 Like

There ultimate alliance 3 for the switch

Bought this game as well. Need a break from hunting grounds. Shits wack as fuck at the moment…
But yeah avnegers is pretty entertaining.

2 Likes

Yeah it is. Its a way to tuen ur brain off play for hours with friends and not have to stress the fuck out

Fer real playing as predator is a full time job with overtime i never asked for. Takinh a Break with this game is necessary at this point. Hope the best for phg. Hoping new mode and map help… for now ill be zipping around as Ironman lol

2 Likes

Nice nice. I have thor max level and powel of 88 and then hulk is 43 and power level of 70. I be grinding

This was my hulk before I started the to grind hives

1 Like

Dope skin

1 Like

Yeah had 25 dollars in a psn card that I never used so i was like fuck it why not lol.

Ps skin cost like 10 dollars so I still have 15 left lol. Just to be clear.

Oh damn I haven’t looked into the currency yet… hoping to see some sweet iron man cosmetics to buy. Lately been using the obsidian armor bc less ppl have it, looks more unique…
I assume your grinding hulk for that 150 cap?

1 Like

Thor and hulk. There is some nice skins for Iron man on the Marketplace. I tens not to buy things like skins and such but I had extra money so I thought why not

Thats the armor you get from Pre-Ordering the deluxe edition correct?

Yeah kinda foolish to get for just a skin but tbh its tho only skin I’ve been using bc not everyone has it… sorta like the jungle hunter in uniqueness haha… mite main thor next, super excited to main spiderman.

1 Like

Yeah spiderman is going to be fun. Im super excited for Kate Bishop and Hawkeye tbh

1 Like