Marvel's Avengers

It cost $25 for a skin?

The currency is literally only for comsetics you can grind out the hero card and get all skins plus get back 1,000 creditā€™s in the process , which will allow you to buy another hero card without without paying a dime the currency is for people who donā€™t want to grind basically, and all 6 launch heros have there cards unlocked so just grind out the cards for dlc characters basically.

What am I supposed to do at 150 gear after playing the only rewarding missions? Just start grinding the next character? Wait for dlc characters and a level increase? 0 motivation to run stark realities the 1000th time

I think I just got Anthemā€™d again but anthem was just a better iron man game for 1 month anyways :|
I actually feel like anthem had more loot synergy & status effects too. This is just random 20% chance damage explosions, only being played because it says Avengers.

1 Like

No. The hulk skin if you wantes it was like 7.99 but i had a 25 psn card

I tried the beta, game felt to restricted so I didnā€™t didnā€™t like it

1 Like

It happens

I wish it would have been more open world, cause the combat wasnt all that bad tbh.

Plus I like multiplayer lol.

1 Like

There are missions that are huge tho. Played a multiplayer mission last night that with doing all the extra stuff like getting all the hidden chest and side obj the mission lasted hour and 35 mins. Was fantastic.

1 Like

Maybe il get it when itā€™s on sale.

1 Like

Do you booboo. Im enjoying it. Great way to relax after work and just unwind

Its pretty fun man especially if you want to turn your brain off and just fuck shit up. And yea the missions that are more opened worldish actually take time to go through and collect chestsā€¦ easily 30mins of time spent. Also @DhRauta nice Thor you got there

1 Like

Thanks man.

Why does the model for Hulk/Thor/and Cap Am remind me all of Christopher Hemsworth ?
and Iron manā€¦and Bruce bannerā€¦some Bollywood actor?
And Ms Marvelā€¦a brown girl whose my next door neighboor.

I mean did this formula work in the acting? Was there enough material worth 30+ hours? How long did it take to finish?

I still havenā€™t finished Jedi Fallen Order

Thatā€™s on my back log too. Prolly will not finish it before Star Wars Squadrons comes out on Oct 2.

I aint touching an EA game.

Me either. I have quite a few horror games Iā€™ve been meaning to beat and with spooky season right around the corner Iā€™ll be pretty busy

Seeing how we might see the return of Silent Hill tommorow Im super exited.

Wait what?