Marvel's Avengers

PS5 Event is tommorow there have been mutiple leaks and rumors that Silent Hill might be back, plus Pyramid is in dbd so Konami is letting the lisence be used.

Oh I thought u meant a game was dropping tmw

I wish but I hope its announcened horror games have been lacking lately and we a good run horror games, I mean Amnesia has new game thats out in october.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to the outlast trials

I never played amnesia. This should be a treat.

Im looking forward to Ghostwire Tokyo.

I hate outlast and amnesia. Something about just running around in circles hiding under beds while you solve puzzles is just super unengaging to me. Theyā€™re literally just walking simulators with jumpscares.

Alien Isolation did it best where you have weapons but they arenā€™t always effective. Or managing ammo in RE7. Makes you think on your feet when the alien shows up rather than just always running for the nearest thing to hide under & wait. Having weapons to buy yourself time under the stress of running out of ammo was the best thing that ever happened to the horror genre.

But also has a bunch of glitches to be fixed

Atleast they arenā€™t as bad as this game and also the devs for Avengers actually reply to their fan base over bugs and glitches and gives them a window in which to expect them

Yeah tbe Devs working on Avengers have their communication locked down with their communityā€¦ these devices for phg suuuuuuckkkkkkkā€¦ it seems like business and marketing was not even considered being taught to these devs here. But still hoping this game stays alive until our next predator game, whenever that will be. Lol

1 Like

Ps5 11/12/2020

1 Like

Sooo stokedā€¦ havent decided which version of the ps5 I wantā€¦ but ive been all digital since I bought a ps4 pro so ill probably go digital, especially since its the future of gaming if we want it or not. Mine as well get with the times now.

Its pretty much sold out everywhere allready, Amazon US isnā€™t up yet so wait till then unless you can find it somewhere else.

I tried to get one from bestbuy but it wonā€™t let me check outā€¦

Best Buy kinda died from influx people wanting to pre order.