Meme of the day for ya boys

i dunno but i looked it up theres a Symbol for it and Everything im in game tho one sec

1 Like

This just seems like a strange place to be joking about gender politics. And considering we all know someone on here has actively spoken about suicidal thoughts(and they are transgender) this seems possibly in poor taste. Iā€™m not against joking around with friends but this seems to be a deliberate attempt to agitate them.

how so? you can Joke about Anything Rape Murder Killing your self Sex Gender politics whats importent is how you Build the joke.

now hey if you wanna say you didnt find it funny ok fine well with in your Right.

but the fuck man just cause some one is Sad doesnt mean i should be. im allowed to joke around.

and plus as a last point if you really believe that you shouldnt joke when someone thinks of killing them selfs you do know that every min one person kills them selfs around the world every day?

so what are we going to do Ban happyness because of that ? fuck that man i dont even KNow the guy

1 Like

Tbh suicidal is on their end if i have to be honest with youā€¦ now againā€¦ i blame humanity for not getting along reallyā€¦ honestly i have autism and my country rarley ever has situations with people like me and i dont even have any medical support from them or anythingā€¦ on top of that i should have already been dead due to suicide as i have actually attempted it onceā€¦

Being transgender can be relatable cause rarely you see people see you as a human being with just a different stand in lifeā€¦ or with a stand that is new to peopleā€¦ same thing happened with homosexual people, now they are getting accepted more often or atleast in my countryā€¦ before it was a disasterā€¦

No it doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t joke but maybe not on an internet platform and maybe with your friends and maybe not directly in the face of someone who said they wanted to hurt themselves cause of stuff like this. Itā€™s not about what we can and canā€™t joke about. Duh you can joke about anything. Thatā€™s why they are jokes. But part of being a good person is having judgement on time and place. I have obviously 0 authority to tell you what to do, just seems in poor taste.

Look not saying Being Suicidal isnt a Bad thing what i am saying is, ok great hes sad and Came forward with it prefect get him some help and let him deal with on his own, whats unreasonabble is telling me that i shouldnt be happy or joke or have fun at all in any way just cause this guy thinks about Death alot.

Ok Iā€™m not sure how any of this is relevant here but Iā€™m glad youā€™re doing better man stay well

? It is relevant???

He/she probably was suicidal due to whole life is pointless no support from anythingā€¦

And so is my situation in life right nowā€¦ i can tell you right now that its on them and on internet you can talk about anythingā€¦ and i said transgender is a gender who needs to get fully accepted and so does autism but people joke about both on a level its some kind of negative shit

Like I said. Time and place. And again say what you want just seems questionable here and now.

I think i have some right to speak my mind on hereā€¦ i have been harassed by both straight, homosexual and transgender peopleā€¦ and i can tell you right now there is no fair play hereā€¦

Nothing about Time you Dont give a shit if i said this to my best Buddy Durring 9 Fucking 11.

its the Place your Pissed about. and honestly fuck that. i get it you feel for the gays and the trans i understand that but if you Check my fucking post had nothing to do with Targeting Trans or gays it was Targeting all the other Random bull shit genders

And you my friend wont be neither first or the last person fightning for justiceā€¦ plus if you are that blind to seeā€¦ we are on the side of justice FYIā€¦

What are you even talking about? You are going into all kinds of things here. All Iā€™m saying is posting something on a forum that was the direct causation of someone expressing there thoughts of self harm seems in bad taste, when these jokes can be said to our friends or in private. Or maybe on here if it wasnā€™t for the event I mentioned prior. Thatā€™s all buddy. Going into suicide causation and support systems elsewhere is not relevant to my point

Where did anyone mention here about suicidal jokes? or even joked on that level

1 Like

look man if you want my True honestly Blunt opinion

i think anything you think or do or say is Prefectly A O K with me so long as it Doesnt Effect me in any way.

if you like dicks on the down low COOL man have at him

you like Pussy thats ok too

if you hate your dick and want a Pussy hey man thats fine

honestly what ever you do on your on time to your own boddy is your Problem you can do what ever the fuck you want.

1 Like

Time and place is an expression big dog. Yikes. Ok clearly Iā€™ve stumbled into the wrong place. Was just trying to shed some light on the repercussions of saying things like this when we know someone directly affected is involved.

I didint say anyone said anything about suicide jokes. Clearly, Iā€™ve said someone has mentioned thoughts of suicide because of jokes like these, and while Iā€™m all for not censoring jokes. Maybe we be big boys and girls and show some restraint when we know someone who needs help is here reading this stuff too.

We dont need any luck here budā€¦ we are on the ligther side and justiceā€¦ your fault for bringing the fight to us and to wrong people

well i mean hey look sorry for going over board maybe that was a bit much but god damm i hate people telling me i should or shouldnt say something or a word or a joke or what ever. because some one some where might get mad or tirggered about it.

honestly Freedom of speach should be Just that Freedom to say what ever you want when ever you want.

its the Context how you say something that should matter not what you say.

you know what i mean?

like the meaning behide what you said should be more importent then what you said to begin with.

1 Like

We donā€™t need luck? Wat? What is that a reference to? Iā€™m not trying to argue with you but it seems like you want to argue with me. And your sentences are incoherent so Iā€™m not sure what to do with this

1 Like