Meme of the day for ya boys

1000% on board with that my dude. Anyone who knows me personally would probably be surprised I even mentioned this to you. I’m all about 0 censorship. But that’s forced censorship im against. It should never be against a law or rule to say anything, but we could be a little better at just trying to show a bit of empathy now and then. Not saying you don’t, maybe it didint even cross your mind about the person who was expressing those thoughts on here.

ehhhhhhhhhhh well makes a point there… sorry man…

2 Likes

Ok i will simplify okay… people who care about internet jokes and memes about this stuff need to understand its a joke and if anything they should feel bad if it happens irl in their face… people on net can say anything really… it just depends if someone has plans to trigger them or not… if its direct or non directional… and my story goes in depth saying… i had worse than people on net who wrote shit on forums… cause IRL is a bit worse… by a bit i mean a shit ton worse…

1 Like

no i didnt… honestly i was making a joke and that was it nothing hatefull behide what i said

1 Like

that is also a good point

1 Like

Yes. Having real physical harm in real life is worse. You are correct here. And I’m very sorry you went through that. But the RELEVANCE of your situation to someone else’s is not there. That’s what anecdotal means. Your personal experience can’t be used to describe someone else’s. It’s a whole different thing. Which is one of the reasons censorship should never be in law ironically.

1 Like

I mean im saying… internet stuff needs to be taken with grain of salt here… lets be honest… memes are memes… people use them to communicate and use them as sort of internet jokes…

1 Like

I mean me and my friends send these memes all the time in no way shape or form am I saying anything negative about your character. Was just kinda like ohhhh I hope that person doesn’t see this and get super upset ya know lol

2 Likes

I mean yeah its something like that… i think people who force joke about suicidal on any sort… they should be banned for harrasing honestly… yes i think its harassment… if someone were to make fun of autism with memes its harasment… if its DIRECTAL or DIRECTED to me… then yes i will get offended

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly that people should learn to see a joke and move on. What sucks is some people can not. And I absolutely hate the idea of someone hurting themself when it could be prevented ya know. I think we all agree

1 Like

Well yes ofcourse we agree?? what kind of question is that (no offense i formated the sentence to like obviously say it should be natural to agree on that) i think mods should do something about this on forums lol…

1 Like

I’m also not here as the offended police haha I don’t really care if someone gets offended. More just about people at risk. Like go ahead be offended whatever I just don’t want anyone to ya know. Kill themselves

1 Like

Happens… i was lucky cause apperently i threw up the meds when i attempted the overdose… and i was taken to hospital… but oh well… anyhow… they have a choice… either try to fight it or just be like me and just dipart myself from society until or if it gets better some day…

And i hope still someday autism will be like homosexual people where they are mostly accepted and its now in situation with racism and stuff like that… but that will always be here for us…

Sorry you went through all that man really happy you are still here with us. Just know that it’s kinda the silent majority thing. Like 99% of us have 0 problem with autistic people and see you as 100% equal. But it’s those pesky 1% of people who are assholes and say terrible things. And because they are the ones who are loud about it, it makes it seem like everyone is an asshole and feels that way. Stay strong dude

2 Likes

i dont know about the other guy you mention but at least to me jokes is the reason i never did off my self, too busy have a good time

3 Likes

Yeah it happens… plus its in the past but i had to bring it up cause yeah its needed either to prove a point or for people to get confident with my post that im alive… either way i just learned

1 Like

Hahahahahahah

1 Like

Well thanks for sharing your story

1 Like

<3

1 Like

One of my favorite comeback and jokes towards salty people is.

If you took jokes as good as you take dicks the world would be a better place.

On a side note I always like to say when someone insults you is. Change what you can, own what you can’t.

1 Like