Modification Part!y! PC DEATHSQUAD to a PS Predator REBALANCING QUEST

You do understand that everything you said there translates into PS predators having easier games right?
PC death squads are very few. So few its not even relevant.
Some consoles squads are really good but far worse then PC squads? If not, then why not turn on cross play?
By ridiculous rotation speed you mean people actually having the ability to track and shoot the predator? I’ve seen COUNTLESS examples of predators running literal circles around PS players and they can’t track and shoot them. What this translates into, ITS GOOD how it works for PC and SHOULD be implemented to PS FT players, not avoided…
You no longer get snipped across the map because of cloak, well perhaps you SOMEHOW end up against the best of the best FT players. I sure as hell can’t see cloaked predators across the map.
The grimtech19 fire speed can be achieved on a controller if the players is good. If a PC players uses a macro its made more easy to achieve it but it can be achieved with regular button smashing. If I can smash my mouse button and do it, a controller can do it just as welll.

All in all people with crossplay off are going to find 90% + (yes I pulled that out of my ass) random that are going to have very easy games since so many PS players are complete casuals.

What you get with cross play on, in the vast majority of games are 1-2 PC players (at best) that could make more balance teams since they can actually TRACK AND SHOOT the damn predator. This is very, very hard with a controller. On the other hand shooting the PC is far more easy (huge AOE) and melee comes natural on a controller. Also FT is far slower then the predator = more easy to hit.

See below.

I’ve been advocating for exponential sensitivity and sticky aim assist since the beginning.

You can get sniped across the map while in second wind.

Not possible with the same consistency or accuracy as with a macro.

Thunderwolf450: Memeing about PC being cheaters

Xan84: Flexing 22 days of game time and still not realizing Thunderwolf is joking

So we have whining PC Elite players complaining that nobody want to play with them, claiming every PS predator is scared of them, leaving their lobbies immediately.

Now we have PS player willing to play them, just asking about parameters for private match so the game may be balanced.

I am sorry @MassImpact124 in my opinion you can’t get settings for fair play asking dishonest people. For example they do not consider using macros as cheating. Another example, they willingly set rules for the match and if they start to loose, they break those rules just to win the match. They are having great time kicking butts in public games against randoms, they are not interested in challenges against PS players in which they may loose.

I mean, we play privates with no support, no field medic, no tracker, no yautja bane…we still win 4/5 matches against the best of the best. So, any PS top tier pred is welcome to play against us with the same rules.

…and the pred always hosts so he/she can have the best latency.

If you’ve been advocating for that, why complain that PC players actually can do it? Does not make sense. You want it implemented into the game but when people actually do it, you advocate to disable crossplay to avoid it?

You SHOULD be snipped when in second wind, PS players not being able to hit even a glowing green monster is the issue, not those that can. Why do you even want to play people who can’t snipe glowing green monster? This goes back to people wanting to own potatoes that can’t shoot a barn.

I’ve been spamming the grimtech19 quite well with just smashing my mouse, its irrelevant anyway, how many people do you think even use macros to shoot the damn pistol? I’ve only use it to test it once when someone posted a video with him dumping shoots into the predator. You should be far more scared of people shooting you with the PDW-Z in close range.

I don’t see me saying I’ve had that many days as a “flex”? Also and yes, if someone is joking or not its not as easy to guess unless you know that person. I’ve seen so many PS players saying PC players use cheats…

He is asking you to make it challenge for your team, not to get toasted. So I bet there is no interest from your side to play game in which you may lost against Playstation player.

I’m playing on PS4. Playing other people on PS4. It’s not like it’s not fair. It’s perfectly reasonable to play others with the same options and inputs as yourself.

Because crossplay can’t actually be fair unless console has better aim assist, PC can’t have any simpler graphics than console, and button mashing mechanics are balanced to limit macro advantages.

1 Like

Not really. See predators have certain, serious advantages. Predators have massive AOE so aiming is not a big factor. Predators are faster and can leap, predators have melee to win games that works very, very well with controllers. Everything noted here FT does not have.
So, FT have to actually aim and shoot a FAST moving target that leaps, very hard with a controller. Predator can miss by a mile (obvious exaggeration) and still hit because the massive AOE size from the plasma caster.

You need some very good PS players to actually do well in a premade against the predator. Randoms are fodder. Most can’t even parry.
Personally I say 2 decent PC players + 2 PS players are a good matchup for decent + PS predators.

he was being sarcastic

That’s true. The AOE needs a hard nerf.

We nerf ourselves enough. Didn’t you read what our conditions are? What do you guys want, for us to just play with knives? Gtfoh…

I haven’t played the new patch, but if the modifiers allow it, set the pred health to unlimited and you’ll win every match. Is that going to satisfy you?

The problem is PS preds aren’t winning any match with PC deathsquads and even a good or casual PC Pred can’t win or at least scores 1 FT head. What i want to see is a shift towards a 2FT head win on a PC Deathsquad and make the 3rd complicated and 4th a very good chance. The ideal FT squad needs to be defined as this. 4 players will win 1 or 2 players will be no match. Right now, like i said, PS Preds will find the Deathsquad a pain unless a simple MOD can throw a deathsquad off course.

This mod has to be head line news. Click this on and your Pred will be properly match made. I’m not sure if adding unlimited health will help, because there needs to be a certain level of hope. Health for Pred can be set? if so 200%? maybe?

But if your pred is stupid as fuck, you will win against him. Again, I want people to again refer to the Deathsquad being to difficult. Lets put a threshold to the win ratio with the help of the modification.

Id be glad to give any pc crew a run for their money. Im pro pred Console player.

We played a couple of privates today. I managed to win after buffing myself so much that I felt embarrassed.

Some people seem to have a real problem accepting they are not that good.

Hey man, is okay. This is just a game. Nobody here is making a living out of it. Play and have fun.

Nobody complained today of all the buffs I awarded myself. They still won most of the matches. There was one instance where I won flat out easy and it felt I was too OP. The whole idea behind the custom matches is to balance the match for each player and give new Pred players a fighting chance against their friends. Make it hard for them and hard for you. There’s no fun in easy games.

Custom matches need to be balanced around each individual against each team. There isn’t a standard formula that will work. but hey, at least this is the best thing we can get out of balance. Now I don’t have to wait 20 min for a pred match just to end it in 2 min. Nor I have to go into a match against friends and get melted in 45 seconds

@TheDevilHimself hey what’s your Epic tag? That way I can invite you to play some private matches.

I’m just a console player. But Can you still add me as a friend if thats the case ? I have strict privacy settings on my account for good reasons. But anybody can add me as a friend. Then they can communicate with me.

If I have to ill change the privacy settings temporarily. So we can play. But if you can add me as a friend i prefer that. So I don’t have to change anything.

for PC to PS4 invites to work you have to have a Epic ID and your PSN have to be linked it takes like 10minutes to set up

up to you though