Modification Part!y! PC DEATHSQUAD to a PS Predator REBALANCING QUEST

We need a Modification Setup NOW! Do you want to play with CROSSPLAY ON?
Well this is for you!

Calling all PC players who want to deck it out with a Playstation Yautja!
Calling all PS PRedators who are frustrated at losing!

We need a Modification setup in our Party to balance the tactical.
We need suggestions!
I can say that all features in Private match be available as an option for Playstation Preds to balance the game but limit the PC FT side be fitted to balance.
Well what are these settings?
We need to find out now!
Make your suggestions now and we will test it out one thing at time.

The quest is to make it difficult for a PC Deathsquad to face a PS Pred (no matter what level).
I understand that this might take some time. Even a big head version of teams has to be tested.

Post your Mod settings in the following text format (bold optional):
Private Match > Modifiers > General > Movement Speed:500%
Private Match > Modifiers > Weapons/Gears > Infinite Ammo:Disabled

Post your feedback and reviews on your settings after youā€™ve tested it with your parties! So get into FULL (4FT members) PARTIES! SET A TIME, DATE! GET INTO IT!

2 Likes

It will be easier, if you keep your cross-play off. PC players are confirmed cheaters.

7 Likes

I have 22 days of game time, have yet to see a single cheater, nice excuse there. Truth is PS players turn that off so they have easy games against PS potatoes. Now I am not saying a PS predator ending up against a full 4 man PC death squad is fair but the usual thing that happens, where PS randoms get 1-2 PC players that end up creating more well balanced gameā€¦ On the other hand why would PS players want to actually have to do more then rushing in with melee and flooring the team or blasting them with the PC.
So its not the cheaters, its you wanting to limit the odds of competent players to play against.

The predator is made heavily in favor for him to stomp PS randoms, why? Well:
1-Huge AOE damage. So no need to actually aim well.
2-Slow targets to hit by comparison to what PS FT people have to hit, a fast, mobile character.
3-Melee to victory that works perfectly well with controller, shooting? Not so much. Parry? Very hard to do by comparison.

1 Like

You are one of most dishonest person in this game Iā€™ve met. Not all PC players are such trash like you, so stop telling Playstation players what they should do! This game is about Playstation player base because they are majority. Take that as fact and stop whining as you always do. Be grateful that Illfonic gave you possibility to customize private matches so you can finally adjust games with your friends to balance game for your needs.

This game is availabe for both pc and ps4, that means it should be balanced around both platforms. I donā€™t want to hear anythig from such a toxic person. Get out of my sight, please.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know who he is but I will take your word for it. I just took issue with calling PC players cheaters.

I also donā€™t believe PS players who turn it off are cowards. I think they want easy games. I donā€™t think easy games translate into cowardice. There is nothing to be afraid in games :P

Well, there is no rivalry here, just hate. :D
One of both is a well-known Top-Tier player whoā€™s able to have nearly every other player for breakfast, while the other one will call you cheater as soon as you kill him.

2 Likes

No offense if youā€™re not but are you Fantasma Prostituta?

Well Iā€™ve never seen anyone with actual cheats, Iā€™ve seen exploiters, sure but thatā€™s it.

And then you will be a cheater too, like all of us. <3

1 Like

Video below: 2 PC, 2 PS players. I turned crossplay on as Iā€™m hoping to come across you Fantasma. Will you hide under the map like the chicken shit coward you are though? Or will you just quit out of the game like you did when another player on this forum found you?

Fantasma Coward hiding underground:

Fantasma Coward quitting when confronted by a player heā€™d been shit talking:

Hawkins-Death

1 Like

Damn thatā€™s all I needed to know, back again so soon though? You gotta get a life bro and quit making so many alt accounts.

@Courier, @OldKingHamlet, heā€™s back again.

Lets hope that the Dev Stream today will clue us in on what kind of Preset to use in private match assuming they will be demoing it.

No, I will not get out of your sight. I am here to remind you how terrible person you are each time you post such stupid comment.

I tried to explain to you why game canā€™t be balanced, even one of your PC Elite friend tried to do that. Either you are too stupid to get that simple fact or are you just whining like immature person when you donā€™t get what you want?

Well, your words mean nothing to me. You should be able to understand that. Next time you see my commentary, just ignore it. Iā€™ll be grateful.

1 Like

Itā€™s not often you are definitely correct but I have 100% positively played people who just fuck with there graphics on pc from time to time.

Nazi noob clown

WTF is your problems?!

Or I could just play with crossplay off.

Itā€™s not for the easy games, itā€™s too avoid playing PC Squads.

Some console squads are really good. Winning or losing can come down to who makes the most mistakes or which mission the FT has to complete.

With crossplay off, you donā€™t have to worry about players with ridiculous rotation speeds, getting sniped across the map constantly, or turning the grimtech19 into a machine gun.

Also, itā€™s too avoid jump spamming quick shot Yautja bow predators.

1 Like