Mods how is balance decided

They can assemble random community FT’s if they wish. Not all pre-mades are good and not all randoms are bad.

They’ll still get washed.

I guess I’d at least like to see the preds tactics. Before the match, illfonic be watching ‘best pred’ vid by btl 😂😂

I think we tried that.
Biggest balance mistakes.

• Field Medic!!! Way too quick revives.
  • Sawz50, 252 Base damage, should be more like 200. Way too much single hit damage and ammo, plus hit scan.
  • Yautja Bow 57 Base start damage. Should be more like 45.
  • Bear traps should have at least double the current health and be much quieter.
  • Support, 20% team defense, should be 10%.
  • Scout, passive increased post sprint damage, 20% should be 10%
  • 1011-12 and Grimtech19 firerate limit, should be lowered to 6 and 8 Rounds per second, respectively.

That’s just a start. Other specializations, perks, and weapons are significantly underpowered.

6 Likes

As there is no polling system it seems the best thing to do is repeat yourself ad naseum on every platform.

Eventually mass 2v8 requests as the most highly requested content got a response although it was negative saying there will not be a gamemode with multiple predators, seemingly posted by an honest intern on the media handlers day off.

1 Like

yeah and meanwhile i had a post(which was also tons of bullet points on things that need adjustments and changes) that had 450+ views and 70 replies and the only reason i know Kass saw it is cause she voted on the poll cause that’s the only viable way to ensure whether or not someone at illfonic will ever read it

1 Like

That’s all basics though.

I want specifics.

What the data measures, how that data is Divided, how much pull each factor has.

and also does the server track Draw games and if so what causes a draw game

1 Like

Skill level of the balance team

Leave my pistols alone. Is literally the only way to counter brain dead melee rushers using the elder sword.

If balance is not going to be made around pre-mades, then individual FT players need a way to counter that weapon… or make it easier to parry it. Whatever.

Use Assault Deadly with AR-W.

2 Likes

Controller vs Keyboard vs Mouse/Keyboard vs Fighting Stick! Choose your method of madness. Its your madness! Balance is like your madness. I wish to play the game using feet. Will the mods help me with aim bots while using toes?

Tried it. I dunno why you guys keep bringing that up. It doesn’t work. The closest thing to the pistols is the first two SMG’s and they feel like they were nerfed at some point. Maybe when they removed secondary weapon damage passive to assault and scout (I believe that was a passive for scout, then assault, and then they removed it)

It’s called the AK

well techincally pistols do like 200-300 more dps than that

which albeit is a huge problem

they weren’t they just arn’t as good as the ARW or the pistols

and assault has bullet dmg up which effects pistols and smg’s

How about a complete rework of the parry system? Since it’s literally just SPASTIC FLAPPING OF THE RIGHT TRIGGER as of right now

2 Likes

following the trend from @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK and @Eshtion … it’s called the elder sword… LMAO

1 Like

i mean i will agree that i swear to god the elder sword’s twirl which i think is the 2nd part of the combo is unparryable

The tracking and double hit is hilarious. A better solution is to just delete all the other melee weapons because they do not matter.

I dunno if is unparryable, but is hard af. Quick melee won’t parry. You have to equip the knife and do a heavy attack… and then you have the button smashing problem… dunno if you guys are aware but if you aren’t here’s a dirty secret a lot of players abuse… if you smash the attack button fast enough, even if you get parried you will cancel the stun… works really well with the elder sword and wristblades

i mean i knew that was a thing with the warrior spec didn’t know it worked outside of it

albeit if you knew this was a thing you should’ve reported it