@moralez

Lol, ggs but what the fuck dude? Is that guy really part of your group?

1 Like

So I got beat fairly solidly by moralez avp1989 and latestriker06, with a pc potato running supp FM. Thing is, they were running double Dutch and ANOTHER supp FM, and latestriker wants to run his mouth that I opened with disk and wouldn’t knife fight 4v1.

Can’t tell if serious or troll.

1 Like

These guys?

Did you enjoy avps pdls?😊

3 Likes

Hey
 I usually play.with AVP.
To be honest, it’s like the 3rd time i play with that guy latestriker and that was the 1st time i heard him speak. I’m sorry for what he said, i felt a little embarassed cause it was actually a fair match.
It didn’t even made sense cause you were the 4573566th Bionic Stalker of the evening and you were the first one who wasn’t plasma spamming left and right.
Be sure he wasn’t speaking for the rest of us.

Late_striker06 is a clown. That guy hid underneath the camp on backwater against me a while ago and talked so much shit to me.

Probably one of the lamest players this game has to offer.

3 Likes

NO I did not. How much ammo does that piece of shit have anyway

Good to hear man. Always enjoyed your games and had respect for your playstyle. I’ll remember that guy, what a salt mine.

1 Like

Avp , moralez, and latestriker. I’ve played unionsparky, he’s definitely decent

1 Like

Go fuckin figure, bc of course he would. I’m going to go salt mining next time

1 Like

Likewise.
Appreciate it.

1 Like

No different to bullet spamming really?

2 Likes

To many Pred players, everything FT has it’s OP. Bullets, grenades, PDL, RPG, Dante, FM, you name it

FT players point out 1 or 2 things Pred has that are OP, and it’s all drama.
Also, bullet spamming? Really? That’s an argument, when FT only is provided 99% with fire arms?
What should a FT bring to the jungle? Slingshots? Nunchucks? Pepper spray?

1 Like

I dont see why not? đŸ€”

As for everything else , the damage output is 4 to 1 . I’m not saying fireteam is op , the melee approach against a semi decent team is a no go for a lot of players , why would it be a bad thing for a pred player to use one of the few ranged weapons they have? I just don’t see why someone can be labelled a plasma spammer when its a valid weapon of choosing đŸ€”

3 Likes

Using the plasma caster is fine
But using it for 100% of the match is just messed up
Some preds play as if plasma caster is equipped as both primary and secondary weapons
Why even play as pred if you’re not gonna use the other weapons you have available ?â˜č
In privates though , thats another story 
 thats for sweating 
 so players can do whatever they want for the win

2 Likes

I would take the disk (assuming low ping) over the caster any day. A good team will second wind you before you can get two full charge shots off. Disk allows you to break line of sight

3 Likes

There’s no breaking line of sight if you’re playing against Gessp and Thunderwolf😭

I have literally nothing against ranged weapons.
Now, using plasma the whole match?? Who the hell pays money buying this game/dlc’s to play as Pred and use only one fĂșćking weapon the entire match??
Also, it’s curious one thing, that you can see on some of the so called S+, S, A+ Pred players videos uploaded is that during those matches they use plasma shots (HHPC, Shoulder Cannon) dozens and dozens of times. Way more than the ammount of bullets that hit them.
So, the argument of “bullet spam” is ridiculous to say the least.

1 Like