Most satisfying thing to do as Predator in this game

What’s the most satisfying thing to do as the Predator in this game?

• Combistick-Bow shot combo
  • Multi-hits with Smart Disc
  • Getting multiple downs with Plasma
  • Blasting oblivious FT from above with Plasma pistol while they run like idiots
  • Hitting 22 consecutive arrow shots
  • Killing trash-talking Dantes
  • Timing that Bear trap perfectly
  • Kicking the ass of your arch nemesis
  • Other

0 voters

Open to a lot of interpretation and tbh I csnt even decide between one of these myself

Doesn’t get much more satisfying than that
1 Like

Getting a match

8 Likes

The most satisfying thing i’ve ever done is get my ass kicked by a premade. They had my ass like throughout the entire match cos i fucked up and selected the wrong build :/ but i survived, they got to exfil, and somehow I managed to jump around in cloak and second wind long enough to make them panic and forget to exfil. Only one of their guys got out, but that’s a win in my book XD Major props to the ai, they helped me with that fore sure lol

1 Like

Destroying the mask of plasma spammers (aka "pew pew Preds).

3 Likes

Until they whip out the hook club lol

1 Like

Oh God are people still complaining about a weapon with a fire rate that makes the scar look like a vector?

3 Likes

Getting the kills and the reinforcements

1 Like

Not about the weapon, but the playstyle…
For me there’s no worst thing about this game than a boring match.

3 Likes

Other:
Rag doll instant kills with multiple knockdowns.

1 Like

@ScOp_StUrMi I knew you’d be voting Disc multihits you mf🤣🤣🤣🤣
Remember that 8 piece you got from the tree on the Japanese Dante, 3 Supports? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤣

Bruh legit ALL the matches are boring
After reinstalling this piece of shit (for nostalgia i guess) i got like 3 actually fun matches. The rest were just potatoes and toxic ft assholes.

1 Like

Most satisfying thing is to not play as pred lol
Jk … I dont play as pred but I can imagine downing 2 players with 1 combistick throw to be the height of pleasure

2 Likes

Even better when you get 3 😏

1 Like

Most satisfying thing to do is play deep rock galactic. it’s also made by a small games studio, but unlike illfonic, ghost ship games aren’t a bunch of greedy asshats and drg is hella fun, plus the community is much less toxic.

1 Like

Not all matches.
But yeah. Some days you can play all day and not get a single fun match.

Imagine how boring it is to jump in to be “more entertaining” just to lose 90% of your health in a second because you are welcomed with fireworks and built-in wall hacks that will show your position for the next 9 seconds while you try to go away to try and heal.

don’t like plasma? take cover… people complain about the stupidest shit on this game

1 Like

Jump in to lose 90% of HP?
Good Preds know how to do that.
You don’t?
Git gud.
Don’t like fire works?
Take cover.

1 Like

It is so unfair that you can’t vote for more then one!

One that you forgot that I personally like is getting all Stealth Kills on Fireteam without messing up.

2 Likes

It takes skill to get the Combistick throw. Not only do you need to plan that in a short second or two, but you need to nail the distance on a moving target and offset your cross hair.

2 Likes

Teabag.

There’s no better feeling than downing a salty ass loser and then putting them balls in his face before you send him to afterlife.

4 Likes