Most satisfying thing to do as Predator in this game

Dunno… Do sniper rifles have infinite ammo and deal additional splash damage?
That’s a question for the good arcade gamers around.

1 Like

Might as well

No but they’re hitscan which is even worst

It’s funny how you’re an ft main yet never really bitch about anything. Its fucking hilarious, a lot of the people who consider themselves good do nothing but cry about the plasma caster.

It makes no fucking sense.
How can you still have the complete upper hand yet still complain about something?

1 Like

Thats what happens to ft mains that are mediocre at the game.

2 Likes

I just miss the days where I would see preds fire off some good charge shots to hit a whole room or to just hit through the wall with splash damage.

Like I get it, the bow is good, and helps you get on par with ft, but I’m so sick and tired of only seeing the bow used.

I enjoy chasing FT’s off cliffs and throwing the combi or shooting them with the bow, while they are in the air followed by me. Chasing them off said cliff, hitting them with the wrist blade and ending the fight. I’ll see if I have a few clips. But that’s super fun to do.

1 Like

I was expecting that from anyone but you…

It’s the bias that’s annoying.

Ft is perfectly fine as a range spam class, but if pred does it, it’s a problem.

Seriously that’s not fair at fucking all.

If pc one shot like the movies then sure.
But it doesnt.

The splash damage alone isn’t enough to bitch about it.

5 Likes

Nrv can shoot faster than PC
It also has splash damage
It also can stop PC shots
4 players using the NRV and landing all their shots will second wind a pred before the pred can down 1 player using PC

But people will still complain “ranged predators are boring”…

Well bring the fucking knife only… Give the predator a “non boring” match as well

4 Likes

Again, i was expecting that from anyone but you.
Because i always thought you were a coherent person who can interpretate what people say…
Simple reason is that i wasn’t bitching about it. What i said was that matches against players who plasma spam whole match are just boring. Never said it was OP or something like that. Just boring matches.

It’s literally the same thing as fighting ft dude

Your complaining about the shooter being a shooter

Two dudes with ranged weapons shooting each other with ranged weapons

Literally a shooter

Your issue is that you don’t like shooters. So stop playing shooters.

3 Likes

Also how the fuck does splash damage make it boring?

My issue are ret@rded people who can’t even understand the difference between “boring” and “complaining”.

“splash damage” was just my response to your stupid comparison with sniper rifle.

Your complaining about it being boring

Also that’s still dumb as fuck

So in other words, the argument didn’t actually hold any value, you just said it because it was something you could say in your defense.

That’s just fucking stupid

It shows a lack of critical thinking and the acceptance of anything that supports your argument regardless of quality which is just ignorant and only makes you stubborn.

Next time actually think about how your argument and perspective lest you be stuck in a mental rut of ideology forever.

3 Likes

Kool-aid-mans through the door
YOU CALLED!?!?!?!?!?

As dumb as complaining about semi auto weapons.

Defending my opinion is being stubborn?
Hell yeah. Or do you think just by other people think opposite, i’m gonna change it? Get real. You don’t agree with my opinion? Fine by me. Just respect it as i respect yours no matter stupid it might be.

Exactly. Thanks for agreeing that a ranged weapons is a ranged weapon no matter how you put it.

Without critical thought? Absolutely.

No, but I do expect the bare minimum of critical thinking, and not saying an argument because it could be said rather than being said for it’s value.

No. I have standards.

1 Like

I mean we’ve had arguements before cause we disagreed on stuff xD.

But it wasnt directed purely on you.
Trust me, I hear a lot of people, current players who actually happen to be good, who if you shoot 1 or 2 plasma shots, start whining.

So I wasnt trying to single you out.
So yeah, I probably took it the wrong way.

But I can actually agree with you, not only with pc, but a pred that only uses one thing, is boring.

The only one I really dont mind is the handheld because it feels cool to have a shootout.

Either way my point is, I’m just tired of hearing people complain about the pc and say it takes no skill.

Believe me man, it’s like 30 people, and given how small the player base is when it comes to good players, that’s a lot.

2 Likes

Besides you know me. We’ve argued alot on difference, and I may poke fun at stuff with you, but I’m not trying to piss you off and start shit lol.

I think we’re both passed arguing pointlessly with each other lol.

1 Like