Mr Black a doofus??

How this mf really gonna get yoinked by two little FT members

2 Likes

Lol. Or the fact he was like ohhh look a guy I never even hurt yet is laying face down on the ground let me stab him. Like wtf!

2 Likes

Lol I died laughing reading this 🤣

1 Like

I’m sure he was checking that he was still alive

Or that fact that he lost his bio mask in one face hit like wtf! And they supposed to be “super” the only super thing they did in that movie was super die!

I would say The Assassin Predator died with more dignity than these three!

Fuck one lost a 1v1 to a shamed Yakuza.

The other could have used his sweet sweet dog things that took an entire mag from a auto shotgun to kill or that fact it ate 7 sniper shots like a badass! But nope lets walk into this enclosed space of this lair that the guy that has been avoiding us for 7 maybe 8 seasons, and also has been keeping all the stuff from all the dead people. He got baited the Russian used there own trick against them like wtf!

Then Mr Black best caster in the Universe cant kill a Piano player, a gimp, and a paralyzed serial killer that was a twig! Like come one!!!

😂🤣🥲 ya it’s pretty hilarious, I’d like a Predator movie with 4 Preds taking down a army of colonist before using the self destruct button while they all laugh before they die because it was a good hunt

1 Like

Oh yeah while they sit on top of the thousands of bodies all missing limbs and about to die from there wounds yes!!

1 Like

And then they joke like how it all started lol

1 Like

Yeah you remember that kid that asked if you wanted some candy and you blew a hole through his chest good times!

1 Like

Ugh maybe not that far 😅 lol your on the dot though with jokes man lol

1 Like

Okay. How about that old bat that whipped out the gat and went to put a cap in your ass and you just clapped your hand together on her head and it looked like a fountain good times!

1 Like

Better lol but not to old 😅

1 Like

I mean pred 2 that was a grandma lol!

1 Like

Oooh lol 😂

1 Like

Plot armor

1 Like

That bitch had it coming!

I want a movie where some yautja take on colonial marines! Not on earth, not in present day and not in the past!

I want future shit , in space and on remote planets . All out pulse rifles and plasma casters!

There doesn’t even have to be any Xenomorphs.

Colonial marines stumble across a hunting party and unknowingly make themselves sought after trophies . Zulu type shit . They need to survive until reinforcements or pickup arrive. All out war .

Colonial marines are tough cookies , what better prize?

3 Likes

And he saw his buddy get suicidebombed earlier with the same trick

2 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like