MUST Illfonic add Jungle Hunter 87 for all people that bought game past pre-odrer phase? Vote now!

nope! i don’t think i will

What do you mean locked up? I can play Friday 13 right now

And you wasting your time

I support your idea

1 Like

Exclusive Pre-order “early access” = thing will release to public eventually or is an in-game unlock. This is literally just bait to make people preorder thinking something is exclusive by throwing the word early access in there. Emphasis on the early access. The semantics here is what confuses people and it’s intentional.

Pre-order exclusive = Time-limited

Seasonal exclusive = Time-limited, may or may not change next season

PAX exclusive = Event Limited Exclusive

Collector’s edition exclusive = Exclusive

Gamestop exclusive = Exclusive

Amazon exclusive, Twitch drop exclusive = Exclusive

IE: Your shitty AFTE chestbuster emote early access = Not exclusive

blabla

Just as some useful information for the future, let’s go ahead and break it down for the class.

You see on the left where it says simply says E X C L U S I V E?
And then on the right where it says EARLY ACCESS?

I need to know you’re following this because the next part is important.

2 Likes

you get early access and the bonus is the predator 1987 and the machine gun, this is the exclusive. listen, I understand that you want this predator, but it’s not necessary to say that I didn’t know anything about the game, YouTube even recommended this video to me, and those who wanted to buy the game, someone saw the game on YouTube, who were told by friends about it, information about this game was, I have this predator, I’m ready to cast my vote in favor of those who don’t have it, but this won’t change anything, but I asked that symbols be added to this predator on a mini computer, but developers don’t hear me, those predators who have there are symbols on the mini computer they don’t even have animation, if anyone supports my forum thread to make symbol animation and symbols for the 1987 predator I will support you too. microcomputer predator 1987

My last brain cell after seeing how this conversation is going:
DepressedObiWan

1 Like

Hoss, idk how long you’ve been on here, but this poor, dead horse has been beaten to the point of being unrecognizable. It’s a gross, bloody cottage cheese right about now. A certain few individuals have begged, poked and prodded the devs, and the devs have shit it down all day, every day. There were probably 50 now closed threads about it and illfonic has been crystal clear about it. And now Captured is here and the JH mask has been here for a long time, both of which ARE the bone being thrown… and it’s a big, meaty bone with lots of flavor left on it. So take it, enjoy it and stop begging at the table. Make no mistake, illfonic WILL shut this shit down when it tires of it, which it will. I’m not being mean, I just hate to see you waste your time begging when you could be playing and having fun.

Release JH and also release Greyback for us “real” fans.

While you’re at it, release Savini too.

Please stop. Don’t encourage this. Greyback is released and you don’t even have to git gud, you just have to play lots of FT and private matches as a solo FT without bots. That’s basically free xp.

What Is this horseshit?

I think you’re referring to the elder who is not stated anywhere in game as Greyback therefore I demand that Illfonic release him.

In all seriousness I’m just fucking around.

I figured, but just had to make sure. You never know here, anyone could just randomly become the legendary El phantasma, all Agent Smith style…😁

1 Like

because if something is written it is set in stone https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7v7LZJWwAE_pll.jpg https://getwallpapers.com/wallpaper/full/6/b/5/789127-horizon-zero-dawn-wallpapers-1920x1080-for-meizu.jpg https://hip2save.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/god-of-war.jpg https://i.imgur.com/UCde4ij.jpg https://shoptrongnghia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Days-Gone-1-A.jpg
I thought this is 18+ game and by that logic 18+ forum as well. Figures I was wrong.

solo FT without bots? what ? How

Elder doesn’t miss necklace.

But secretly he does miss the necklace, he longs for it.

Set up a private match. Play as FT. Go to the customization menu for the match (match settings, etc) and turn off your 3 support bots and play it solo. Play the entire mission as fast as you can. Then run around gathering as much VT as possible, then literally get to the chopper. You get tons of XP and as much VT as you can find. If it’s VT you’re after, set up the same type of match, but put your speed up to 300% use the gear head perk and carry UAV scanners. Then do the mission, using the scanners once per area, but don’t pick up any VT til evac is available. Then run around to all the areas you scanned and grab the $. The reason I say to wait to gather it is if you gather it first, then scan the areas, the map shows it as uncollected, leaving you on a wild goose chase. Now, messing with those settings reduces XP overall, so if you’re farming XP ONLY remove your support bots. Now get back out there and EARN that Elder class!!

1 Like
  1. Learn how to link

2. Find the word exclusive.

1 Like