MUST Illfonic add Jungle Hunter 87 for all people that bought game past pre-odrer phase? Vote now!

It’s not being toxic at all. And it should be the norm in this case. As this is the one topic thats flooded this forum for over a year. Especially since he threatened the forum by saying or else. It’s common sense. It’s a pre order exclusive only. I tell it Like it is. Not how people want to hear it. If you didn’t pre order it you’re not gonna fucking get it.

3 Likes

It’s a video game forum. Stop trying to be a goddam internet therapist. I’ve been on this game since day 1. I’ve had other forum accounts. VENOMxOFxGOD AND TheDevilHimself. I’ve been on this forum for over a year. I’ve seen enough of these posts to know when to say enough is enough.

2 Likes

No, being rude to someone should not be the norm under any circumstances. Be the bigger person. Be helpful and insightful. Be a friend, not an enemy.

We see this post often because as more people join the game and begin to play, they discover that the preorder was the JH and they want to express how they feel about it. And that’s fine… This is a forum for discussion. It’s why the forum is here.

You noted how the topic comes up over and over yet you joined last month. I can only assume this is a secondary account and you have another here. But that’s fine and no big deal either.

Just try to be more of a friend to new players. After all, it’s new players that keep a game alive and growing. Chasing them away and giving them a negative experience here on the forum could only hurt what we are all here for.

4 Likes

Already bought all dlcs.

1 Like

In this case telling someone very simply you are not getting it and being rude is perfectly fine. Especially after they threatened the forum. And I’ve been on this forum since day 1 for over a year. You need to Stop trying to play forum internet therapist and just simply say it like it is. That way we stop seeing these ridiculous threads. That have flooded this forum nonstop for over a year. It’s a pre order exclusive if you didn’t pre order the game you’re not getting it. It’s that simple.

Very cool. Did you unlock the 87 mask yet?

1 Like

I did “say it like it is” in my previous posts. I explained that the JH was a preorder, provided a solution and made a friend in the process. The way someone handles themselves and deals with others paints a very clear picture of the type of person they are.

Try to handle yourself better. Yes, it’s only a video game forum but you don’t know what someone may be going through or why they’ve come here to find solitude away from every day life. We all play the same game and are here to make a connection with others.

Be that connection and you may even feel good about yourself.

3 Likes

Hahaha You made some random person over the internet feel good. If that’s you’re idea of a friend. I’d hate to know what you call or consider an enemy. You care way to much about what others think. What a shame.

1 Like

No, we got captured, be happy

3 Likes

It’s a preorder exclusive, the mods said it will stay that way

2 Likes

Yeah we got captured. And the guy said it wasn’t good enough. Hahaha but this guy wants to make this random dude who threatened everyone. Feel Good. What a weak individual. I’m all for fun and good times. But sometimes you just gotta tell people the way it is.

1 Like

Honestly, if ppl wanted JH that bad, why didn’t you preorder?! I used to want him, but I accepted the fact, that I won’t get him

3 Likes

Guy said They better release it or else… Hahaha Or else what you little bitch. What are you gonna do ? Nothing. But xenomorph is like hey we can be friends. 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

2 Likes

Thank you for just accepting that. If more people would just accept the truth and be like I didn’t pre order the game so I guess I’m not getting it. But be grateful they got captured who Is so similar. But this guy nooo. Hed rather be a Spoiled little brat and threaten someone. Like hahah Fuck you kid.

2 Likes

Have you ever delt with anyone that was upset or angry and they lashed out? Did you try to calm them down and bring resolve to the situation or did you respond with anger and aggression towards them?

When someone is upset with you, take a step back, breathe easy and approach them with a calming demeanor, not aggression.

I take no offense by anyone, so project your frustrations on me. Not the new member here at the forum. Just relax and take it easy. How’s your Saturday morning going?

2 Likes

With that idea of thinking. In a real life situation. You will get yourself killed or seriously injured. Its totally okay to be nice someone when they aren’t nice to you but only to a certain healthy extent. I’m a professional fighter. So if someone threatens you and you can’t calm them down then what ? Well haha I guess that’s why you do this kinda stuff over the internet right ? Because obviously you are way to soft over a keyboard. But hey keep doing you’re thing. Glad to know if someone threatens you. You’re okay with that. Haha ya dam doormat.

I’ve ignored a few hundred of these posts because obviously there’s no point after a year to explain the obvious. But when you wanna threaten and act like a Spoiled brat. Haha that’s when you need to speak up.

1 Like

All I know is I called this.

2 Likes

" Hey I got Jungle hunter ! Do you got it ? No haha I didn’t pre order the game. Well that sucks. Hey at least you got captured. Yeah I’m grateful for at least that. "

2 Likes

Literally the entire reason Captured was even added at all was entirely to be JH for people who didn’t Pre-Order because guess what: they are LEGALLY not allowed to release Jungle Hunter as DLC without going to Fox & Disney and creating an entirely new License Deal WHICH WOULD COST MORE MONEY THEN THEY’D MAKE BACK. So why the fuck would anyone do it? You’re not getting Jungle Hunter, its been almost TWO Years, Captured was only put into the game to shut this question up. Enough with asking for JH. You should have Pre-Ordered when you had the chance, assuming you’re not on Steam.

6 Likes