MUST Illfonic add Jungle Hunter 87 for all people that bought game past pre-odrer phase? Vote now!

Thank you for stating that.

1 Like

I have all characters and vanity unlocked with about 2.1 million veritanium in the bank.
Waiting to buy anything new. Bring it!

3 Likes

I gotta start re-farming VT again. I havenā€™t farmed in a while and thereā€™s quite a few skins/ styles I need to unlock.

2 Likes

Omfg people are still bitching and begging for daddy jh Iā€™m fucking done dude yall can have this one

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never spoken out before about JH87. So this post would be my first.

Like Chuck, I too accepted the fact that I wonā€™t get him even though itā€™s sad. When I first joined, I saw how passionate the preorder players were, and so I just left it at that.

Before playing this game I had never seen a Predator movie. I had played as Pred in MKX and that was it lol. Not a week into playing this game I starting getting into the movies, and now I do wish I could really immerse and play as JH87. But as I said, Iā€™ve long accepted it, if it never happens.

The original poster is still correct in that Captured ainā€™t the guy and thereā€™s no getting around it. To me, thereā€™s nothing JH87 about him besides his clan mask and stats. Heā€™s not for me, would rather use my default hunter.

I agree with the idea of exclusive content. I like the idea of something being a rarity. Like being hunted by the legendary Jungle Hunter.

However, with JH87 being such a desired piece of the franchise, if IllFonic could do it over, they maybe shouldā€™ve just guaranteed him as like a two-year early access to preorders or something. Because honestly, theyā€™re missing out on money players would pay to have him - being the unanimously most desired dlc pred. Additionally, making him accessible again would probably help promote and market the game.

But Iā€™m overall neutral with this.

Iā€™m still sad I canā€™t use him, and when preorder players say ā€œyou shouldā€™ve preordered like me,ā€ I kinda feel like itā€™s irrelevant and unjustified because without actually playing this game first, I may have never turned my attention to the Predator franchise at all. So in effect, youā€™re shunning me (players in my position) for not becoming a Predator fan sooner in life. Lol oh so sorryā€¦wait so whoā€™s the whiny baby again?

No but seriously, I empathize with those of you who preordered, and I respect your stance on the matter.

Overall, the legendary Predator from 1987 will remain a rare occurrence like spotting a unicorn. If thatā€™s the only way he has value to you, then so be it.

1 Like

PS - I have never asked for JH87 to be released, nor will I ever.

Iā€™ve said my piece. Itā€™s a sensitive topic so Iā€™ll say no more lol. Besides, Exiled is my favorite anyway.

3 Likes

True to my word I want an accurate greyback. Elder is not greyback because no where is it listed in game that he is no matter how similar they are. I demand Illfonic make and release him for us true fans or else!

Itā€™s greyback. Literally they just added him by his status. Golden angel or greyback one in the same even has the mandible piercing and the necklace.

@Kassinaillia

Can we please just insta delete these kinds of posts? PLEASE? They literally got their JH copy and are STILL complaining.

1 Like

Nope.

Do you know he can have it

Do you know you can buy it

These threads hurt my head. People have no concept of how the legalities of exclusives work. If JH was able to be released outsides of preorder, it would have been already. Itā€™s been two years.

1 Like

enlighten me, and please be an actual dev and show WHY it is legally problematic, instead of an educated guess of an excuse

If you have JH 87, I will find you.

Already stated this but Iā€™ll tell you again, and yes I have worked in the game industry I am a former Developer myself.

Illfonic made a deal with Fox & Disney that the character of Jungle Hunter would be released into this game EXCLUSIVELY as a Pre-Order Only addition. In the legal contract the Devs have regarding this characterā€™s specific Trademarks it is stated that he can be ONLY be gained by Pre-Ordering the game. If he were released outside of Pre-Order officially then they would be breaking legal contracts they made with both the parent companies of the Predator IP & more importantly the PLAYERS who pre-ordered.

You legitimately LEGALLY are not entitled to him & you never will be now that Captured an almost identical character both in-universe & out of it was only added to the game specifically to be a legal work-around and provide the public with a Jungle Hunter who isnā€™t THE JH.

Now you know you arenā€™t getting shit. Its been two years. Someone delete this Thread, it is pointless.

5 Likes

Is it stated anywhere in game that he is explicitly Greyback? No, therefore release accurate Greyback as paid DLC.

Us ā€œrealā€ fans will buy it regardless of the price because weā€™re grateful unlike all those who hold the game back by being ungrateful.

I have preordered a game before to get said preordered characters then they sold it separately years later but I certainly didnā€™t mind it. Itā€™s just more about getting it before others do if anything. Getting something that other people canā€™t get is actually not fair to them.

Some of you guys are alrightā€¦ donā€™t come to Illfonic forums tomorrow