MUST Illfonic add Jungle Hunter 87 for all people that bought game past pre-odrer phase? Vote now!

If I’m not here, I will be busy with something else.

1 Like

Well, that’s your profile pic so maybe you’re some old dude that reacts to women in a creepy way like that. A true loser.

I gotta ask because some people here go on like they work for the firm that represents Illfonic.

Have you ever seen this contract?
Has it ever been published or made available to the public?
If so, post it or a link to it for our review.

I legitimately ask because I see the same, “they can’t legally release him because of the contract they signed” argument several times.

Here’s what I think, the contract argument has just been a “whisper down the lane” that someone had mentioned at one time and several people caught on and it became fact to them.

Truth is, no one here has seen any contracts from Illfonic and doesn’t have the slightest clue what legal matters concern the licenses of each Predator they have control over. The contract argument is nonsense unless you can produce it to back up your claims.

Good sir have you heard of a meme? A joke?

Perhaps not.

1. I’ve worked in the industry I know how most of this shit tends to go down.
  2. We know for a fact Illfonic have to license each Predator & Predator-related character seperately because of matters that extend beyond just Jungle Hunter, like for example how Isabelle had to be delayed and have Valkyrie launch in her place due to them not having all the Licences for the Predators movie at the time, which is also why Mr Black & Falconer took forever and when Falconer’s mask was first put into the game it wasn’t allowed to be called Falconer and had to be named Foxtrot until the Update where the Supers were added.
  3. A Paid Employee for the actual company just liked my post explaining the legal matters behind Jungle Hunter. Don’t be dense.

1 Like

Yes, you are the joke. People laugh at you, not with you. And certainly not for the creepy humor that you think they are laughing at.

None of what you said reflects the legality of the Jungle Hunter skin.

I have no doubt there are in fact legalities behind each release as there is a long wait to have specific characters released. This is a fact of life.

But of all we know, the Jungle Hunter contract could have expired six months after release and Illfonic just doesn’t want to release him. And that’s fine too. Contracts do expire, can potential be renewed etc etc.

What I’m saying is that if you’re going to refer to a contract they signed, let’s see it. Have you seen it?

Hol’ up

You post a suggestive image of a nude woman covered by blankets in bed gesturing for the viewer to approach her, heavily implying sexual intent… And then call Senate, who capitalized on your image and replied with a gif solidifying the humor you were trying to pull, creepy.

You just contradicted yourself, you know that, right?

5 Likes

What do people not get about the difference between PREORDER EXCLUSIVE and EXCLUSIVE EARLY ACCESS?

It’s like demanding a collector’s edition statue or a PAX event skin code. Did you think AvP2010 would re-release those gamestop preorder skins?

1 Like

I can tell you for a fact that the contract has not expired because the INDUSTRY STANDARD for contracts like these actually lasts 5 Years. Which means you won’t see a chance for Jungle Hunter themselves to be released outside of Pre-Order until 2024 or 2025 depending upon when the Contract was actually put into action, and I guarantee you the Contract would not be changed or altered before those dates because it would cost more money to make a new Contract then they’d make back from selling Jungle Hunter.

But
But
But
But

I got my JH copy but goddamnit I WANT A NECKLACE AND MORE NETTING!!

profusely whines and stomps my feet

2 Likes

Jesus fucking christ… haha xeno good on you for explaining this and taking the initiative. But you’ve said all you have to. Just ignore this idiot. At this point he’s just gotta hear it simply like this you’re not getting jungle hunter if you didn’t pre order the game. That’s that.

3 Likes

Are you referring to me?

Depends. Do you want JH87? Even while owning the JH clone?

Depends… do you call this a clone?

Deep down, they all know their necklace and busted up armor is inferior.

The fact that it doesn’t say jungle hunter '86 in the lobby kills them inside. SOME CAN HANDLE BEING FRAUDS.

1 Like

Your logic is MIA and not even Rambo can bring it back. So going forward in life will be an embarrassment so do way less thinking and for God sake, way less talking.

Is that JH or captured?

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest only a fool would think it’s not pretty fucking close to jungle hunter. Haha And only a Spoiled brat would say it isn’t good enough.

1 Like