My Calling, Diablo Immortal!

So I was looking at new apps yesterday and almost downloaded shadow legends when I saw Diablo is a app game and I was very satisfied! And now I been playing a crusader class looting dungeons, crafting legendary weapons and traveling across different lands either by teleportation or boat! I’m really loving it because of my childhood playing one of these games on PlayStation 1 and love the loot sounds, kinda reminds me of like balders gate lol 😂

1 Like

Ok now pay $50 and run some legendary crests with the upper classmen

I’m not even going to lie and tell you it isn’t p2w

I’ll drop it once Blizzard actually starts monitoring world chat lol

2 Likes

You know, the game is built to bilk you out of all your money, right? Like to the tune of $450k+ if they could get it, but they’d take every cent you throw away!

1 Like

Ah but I am a master of playing app games for free!…cough except Pokémon Go cough and so far they just been giving free stuff away lol OH COOL GUESS THEY HAVE TIME TRAVEL THAT MISSION WAS FUN! AND AWESOME IT EVEN HAS A STONE IN THE SWORD QUEST WHERE YOU NEED A LEGENDARY SWORD TO COMPLETE YOUR MAIN STORY QUEST! THIS FANTASY GAME HAS EVERYTHING! LOL 😂

Just watch yourself, is all I’m saying. It’s really easy to fall down that rabbit hole…

Thanks buddy 😍

You can’t get anything above 2 star gems with the rare free crests. So the entire endgame requires p2w legendary runs just a heads up

Thanks but when I started I got free legendary crests and know how to get them without spending real money, you just use the currency in the game or in the free part of the battle pass lol gosh how long have you been away or did you just look it up and only got negative reviews to dissuade me lol

you’re grinding a 1% chance at 5 star gems with ~2 legendary crests a week while the next person can just buy a pack of 40

not feasible especially if you want to pvp or keep up with the big shadow clans which is pretty much the whole endgame

Not true this article says so

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/23200136/diablo-immortal-exploitative-monetization-legendary-gems-rifts

But I’m just in it for the story that’s it 😁

It’s already confirmed you can’t get 4-5 rarity gems from basic crests. You get like 10 legendary crests a month F2P.

Thats an abysmal grind compared to the guy that just drops money in a day & slaps you around in pvp/clan wars for 3 years, assuming you even get lucky enough in that timeframe since there’s no safety net.
196 gem powder to rank up a single 1 star to 10 is months and months of nonstop playtime.

but if you’re in it just for the story that takes like a week tops, playing on and off. like 2-3 days if you’re actually grinding campaign. You can ignore the endgame for like a week or two maybe.

Thanks for the advice I really like this game and I’m hoping by end game things get better if not, at least I didn’t pay a dime 😎

1 Like

If you actually manage to get really far without spending a dime, you should, just for fun, gontonthe bank, draw as much cash as you can, go home, make a video of you, on your couch, in the tub or whatever, surrounded by said cash that has a note on it “not for you, Blizzy!” as you play the game for free!

1 Like

😅

He beat me to it

2 Likes

This my favorite lol

post your blizztag in time for the next reign of immortal whales

NOW

Sorry I missed it 😭

Ha! I beat it and now doing endgame stuff and it’s still fun lol and I’m doing it free! Lol 😂

1 Like

Post ur f2p resonance

couple days left still

1 Like