My dearest Illfonic

There are no specifics there. Says that mods and illfonic will act as they see fit. I guess the it way to know is for you to actually hold that position.

There are there are. I would react simply appropriately according to the TOS which has all specifics for every member and user. But that is simply ‘‘what if scenario’’ as you mentioned.

See, you know specifics, but hmm you are not following them. But you forgot to open TOS.

Illfonic moderators and staff may apply these rules and any applicable consequences as they see it. Very vague

Private company.

True, but not specific about rule enforcement and consequences.

Switch to TOS and you will see specifics.

I did, nothing there about enforcement or consequences.

I checked it before FAQ and was surprised to find nothing so I clicked on other tabs and found this.

Yes there is everything. TOS gives every specific detail.

Give me pics if examples

Why should I? You have your own eyes and comprehension skills. If you are unable to comprehend it, I cannot help you.

I suppose if you answer like this your being as neutral as possible, which is good as long as no one complains that you’re not actually being helpful either.

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/tos
Every single thing has been specified in fact too much detailed.

I suppose it’s a good approach. Low reward, but also low risk of situation getting out of hand. Not bad

You make 0 sense. It’s like you intentionally want to not understand. Be adult.

I mean, call any customer service rep and try provide actual answers for you instead of sending documents. If the customer said I read the TOS and don’t see the specific answer, you can’t send TOS again cause they will complain to manager and you’ll have a headache at work.

Illfonic is not customer service and many customer services sending documents. People who call complain usually for the stuff that they are responsible off, so they try to damage control their own wrongdoings and ego. Inside TOS there are every single specific detailed. Rest is simple waste of time with wrongdoers.

I get damage control, but if it always comes back to you not being helpful then you might the the damage part that needs to be controlled.

I can see that working for bigger companies where it all gets lost but I’m this case it’s a few thousand customers and more specifically no more than a hundred people on the forum where everyone knows everyone. Plus you’re the only one handling mod duties so it will all come back to you.

It’s not helpful for people who cannot understand. Everything is specified and made to not needing to be explained, because it is already explained without telling you directly. People who ask explanation just wanna virtue signal. Because they cannot face the consequences of their own actions.

I am not handling anything, you were talking whataboutism. Also we don’t know would it come back at them or not. It does not come back if it’s regulated properly.