My two cents about game's balance

The fuhrer would be proud

Profesional gamer is someone who makes a living out of gaming. A pro gamer doesn’t necessarily have to be good at playing. So in order to make a living from gaming you need to invest in a good set up whether you play pc or console.

So the analogy @JelouGaming used is correct. You can be the best top killer player, but if you don’t invest and don’t make money from it, you’re not a pro.

2 Likes

I see. I missed the previous comment by @JelouGaming gaming and only saw the musician comment.

1 Like

Still, initial comparison about casuals/randoms seem to be hinting at the difference in time played or skill level. And then it transitions to investing munny and playing for munny. Like I’ve said before, these argument are all over the place 😂

37 days 5hr… that’s my time, so tripple the expereince. I dont complain about the dmg as much as I do the ability to ads as ft vs pred ads and jump shoot… stamina and shitty cloak, o and the shit parkour system. Also the fact everything in pred arsenal is projectile based… I would be fine with the current state if medikits were not allowed on the map

I feel you…😏

1 Like

PHG forum arguments model:
Argument
Counter argument
Argument
Counter argument (non- sequitur)
Argument
Counter argument
…
Insult
A better insult
…
…
Friends

2 Likes

IMO, reducing damage of combi throw, bow, sawz and 7en will get rid of most complains about either faction being OP. The constant complain from most experienced players is the damage dealt by ranged weapons.

Plus… I honestly find sniping boring AF not to mention is quite annoying when we lose because a teammate downs a pred that is too far away to defuse. And yes, that is losing, no matter how people feel about it. Pred died with “honor” and didn’t let his technology be collected.

<3

1 Like

Combi throw already got nerf this patch, bow and pistol as well. If Predator bomb blows up is not a win for ft but there isn’t wrote anywhere that is a win for Pred, ot can a draw also as it is for:
-time finish and pred is in second wind
-both sides die at the same time

Arrow and i know its to damn ez. You may think im a pred main but i play both equally. Its been ez since 1.06. Outsmart is not possible since the game is so linear

nerf wasn’t enough, tbh.

Bow headshot still does 120 point damage, combi 117… WITHOUT DOWNRANGE and/or Fearless
That’s just ridiculous. It means insta down almost always because the AI in this game is so broken that they spawn right in your back when you just healed up… with a fucking shotgun… and instantly take away 10-20 points of health. You are almost never at full health as FT.

Maybe it’s not possible for you, that’s why you complain about losing.

1 Like

I remember the days when you could stand in front of an AI and all they would say was “hmm…what’s that?” 👀

Ive been bitching about game mechanics since 1.06… you better hope they keep the bow trails

Is that going to make you happy, if they get rid of arrow trails? Because you bitch about pretty much everything.

1 Like

Predator doesnt match premades of 2 PLAYERS.

If we’re talking all players at the same skill level pred is at a disadvantage period. The more players running optimal loadouts and able to aim, the more impossible it becomes for the pred because FT reaches it skill ceiling way before predator does, and this is basic math just looking at the tools provided but youll still argue well if pred lands projectile bow headshots on moving targets at long range while dodging sniper fire, grenades and the guy running at him with a knife as he tries to set off the alarms etc etc etc. None of that matters because FT outdps’s pred and eventually FT stops making mistakes & pred mistakes are x100 more punishing because if more than two people have line of sight hes dead. Theres a million bad decisions for pred, theres like two for FT and thats only because they involve not shooting.
Its an ever increasing wall of bullshit that gets worse depending on the collective level of the FT. You dont have to be a god FT to load in and start tbagging preds, just run meta shit and point and click in a group of 2 or more. But stand still for 2 seconds as predator and enjoy getting your mask doubletapped midleap by 1 guy i guess you should git gud yadda yadda “FT is hard stop complaining lol” so on and so forth.
But discussing this with people who have never played a sweaty video game with any understanding of skill floors & ceilings is typical.

As yuppers said give the predator a hitscan 50 cal instead of this hilarious roster of OBJECTIVELY shit tools & lol. 2 combistick throws to down 1 person on a team of four people ffs. Meanwhile FT complains about handheld plasma caster spraying at them as they spray back at it. Just give predator the FT lmg lol. Predator has to do all this elaborate hoop jumping and if its not taking 6 consecutive hits, juggling a drone camera, and AI assistance to down then its too strong and more hoop jumping must be added. But dont take away point and click sniping oh no no

All this because ps4 cant hit a jumping predator while they play with their tv muted and baby screaming in the background.

1 Like

Nerf sniper damage and all those who complain about it when they play Pred, will complain about it when they play FT.

You see them complaining about the laser shot snipers, yet all of them… ALWAYS use it when they play FT. I mean… If you know is broken and unfair, why use it?

Practice what you preach

Yeah, I especially feel you on leaping over small objects. There is no reason I should launch strait up into the air.