Mythbusters Predator Edition: Cloaking challenge!

There is a glitch where your mask doesn’t cloak. Or maybe he just got really lucky.

Not 3 precision headshots lucky…

1 Like

Might be something with shadows on low making pred visible or there’s some kind of visual tell when looking at a cloaked pred through a scope due to the lens. Maybe you desync’d or popped in on his screen. Don’t know. Need to test for science & at different distances.

@Draedark

Yes we do, tempted to buy this and run it on my gaming PC to help with the science testing…

What’s another 40 bucks lol

Fucking love this game…

Once you get one hit, the other hits are easy, just keep shooting at the same place.

Tracking, but where I was, there should have been no way, I was on the roof furthest from him.

Maybe, but it’s also possible that it was the visible mask glitch.

Just to be clear, if you’re still for more than 3 seconds, your cloak is 100% effective.

Yes I hadn’t moved in 10 seconds or more, and was crouched.

Tracking all.

I only ever run into this against PC players. PS4 players have never done this. I’ve played around 500 matches as Pred.

Only ever seen visual mask glitch when using smart disc because that thing is buggy as hell. And you know when you have it because your mask or armor is just floating there. I’m not sure how disc made it past initial testing but lol.

As for the rest, yeah he was already standing still there waiting to ambush the FT cloaked and unmoving, so doesn’t check out.

if you do a video also show the fact that you can still spot the predator when he is totally invisible even if you dont know wher he is, by just spamming the spot key in the general direction and waving the crosshair around

Yeah had bow and combistick, won’t use the disc until it gets some changes, thing is janky as hell, I’ve gotten kills with it, but it’s way to squirrely.

Also I should mention they never spam spotted me.

So naturally I was like wtf???

Either the guy should be making millions with his ESP skills or something was being exploited…

easy to find a predators exact location horezontally by just listening for the sounds and then moving ur view left and right, you can get the exact space by sound within a meter, then its just guessing where vertically they are. shooting in possbile locations etc.

Also moving leaves, plants, bushes etc where you are stood,

Predator really is easy to find even when totally invisible

That is true.

Maybe the predator should be unspotable once the cloak is in full effect to prevent spot spamming.

2 Likes

That and tone down his fucking stupid sounds that just scream here I am!

1 Like

100% definitely - its not spotting its just guessing lol

Yep, they should reverberate in the general direction, left to right a little bit, like the sound is bouncing around the trees etc.

it would still give a general “left” or “right” but not a pinpoint direction. And it would be far more spooky!

1 Like

Well I found this on YouTube in seconds…smh

1 Like

People are doing this so they can win…

1 Like