Mythic trophy hunters

There’s wearable human skull and spine trophies in the game? Are they bloody or clean?

In-game currency is rather difficult to farm after 100. Id prefer to see a change to that before we add MTX

Idunno. Not seen either of those with my own eyes. But I would guess clean to signify that they are previous trophies like the animal skulls.

Yeah. I can understand why they changed the amount you get from dups when opening boxes.
But they really should look into rewarding more after a mission at lvl 100.
As of now I won’t spend anything I have saved for when I just won’t feel like I am throwing it in a lake due to the abysmal RNG for good drops.

Im fine with dupes gone, didnt know it was a thing until a few days ago. We just need better ways to get cash per match.

Id be okay with a challenge system similar to other games (CoD, Apex BP)

1 Like

For knives or fireteam. So far there is Gutter (exotic), Scimitar (exotic), Tactical (exotic) and Skull cleaver (mythic)

*Skull Cleaver

3 Likes

With shader.
I only got the shader but it did unlock the basic Skull Cleaver as well. So I pretty much got a 2 in 1 deal on this drop.
Compared to other Shaders where you can’t use it untill you’ve unlocked the basic version.

3 Likes

Noice, same thing happened to me with the Gutter

I was hoping for a Predator Trophy since I barely play FT at all.
But it is a nice knife which I got equipped on all loadouts.

Very nice, I’ve got all the knives except the skull cleaver

My name is Green warrior because I like green=/ and I said you don’t have to pay for it, just play the game to get the veritanium.

I think there clean but idk

I only have the gutter.

I haven’t gotten anything yet at 96, haha. But I read that the skulls and trophies just hang off of the Predator. I’m sure there may be unique skins and stuff. Curious to see.

Listen I’m not your “Bruhhhhh”. Who plays for the cosmetics lol? Not me. I play to hunt. But since they favor FT fuck this game. Until they fix it to be more balanced I’m done. It was kinda fun while it lasted. I have better games to play.

Any luck actually finding pics of these?and are all of them worn in the same place as where the default skulls appear in the customization?

I agree, no one gives a fuck about customization but when you played the game for hours and got every gun and class and you have nothing to do but you bought the game for 60 fucking dollars thinking, oh this can’t be as bad as Friday the 13th… Well illfonic did a better job this time but I would rather the predator licence and canon go to EA, because I’m a alien and predator fanboy, but illfonic put predator to shit, (not as bad as “the predator” movie tho) plus all the cosmetics cost way to much or in realistic terms, “a fucking BEANIE for a marine in a video game costs you an hour of your precious life”. This game isn’t the best, it’s still really fun and I love the game but fuck is this game laggy, time consuming, and unbalanced. I just try to make the best out of the game.

1 Like

I dunno. I kinda like it. Collecting and then personalizing your Pred/Soldier is kinda cool…or it will be if the game ever gets to a playable state.

agreed man, it’s frustrating as all hell